[FE14 BR+CQ] PKL's Return Draft

PKL

Now for real, I can't believe I actually finished it.

C23 35/151 turns

Corrin carried and slowly entered and escaped the castle until the enemies dropped dead. She also killed Takumi and Shura healed and got the chests.

C24 3/154 turns

I really didn't want to do this the regular way, it's tedious, so I just rigged a KE Dragon Fang crit with Corrin against Hinoka, getting ferried there by Beruka. She convoy-dropped the KE for the Grim Yato after getting Hinoka's Speedwing to increase her Avo, by 20 no less. Elice used the DV on turn 2 so the fliers don't massacre everyone, but she got killed by some foot units. Not missing her in the upcoming chapters though.

C25 3/157 turns

Levin + KE DF crit + KE crit or DF or a similar combination killed Ryoma. Rigged a fast clear for the sake of elegance.

C26 55/212 turns

Oof. Tfw the Sorcs are so bad that I just took the left side and killed all the Faceless and Stoneborn with Corrin alone, using concoctions to survive.

C27 3+20/235 turns

Used Camilla and Xander as sacrifices to make the clear reliable. Dwyer pocket Corrin got danced on turn 1 so Shura, ferried by Beruka, who started out at the top, can rescue him to one of the upper-most staircases. Shura and Beruka got entrapped to safety. Xander and Camilla got sacked so the goldsquad moves out of the way. Corrin killed Gooron on turns 2 PP, 2 EP and 3 PP.

Endgame 3/238 turns

Shura rescued Corrin pocket Dwyer down on turn 2 so she can kill Takumi on turns 2 PP, 2 EP and 3 PP, just like with Gooron. Beruka lunged a General out of the way for that. Everyone besides Corrin and Dwyer died.

TOTAL TURNCOUNT: 367 TURNS, I'm the LTC god himself

Edited by Gradivus.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic