FE12 Starsphere Cheat

I am currently on Chapter 14 of FE12 and just realized that I accidentally missed getting the Libra shard in Chapter 6. Since I want to unlock the game's "better" ending, are there any codes that I can input to get around this problem and if so where do I go to input those codes? (I am playing on a Desmume emulator)

Don't quote me on this but I don't think Cheats matter because the manner in which you get the shards is much more different than the process to get regular items. The obtaining of the shards are scripted an therefore when using cheats the game will recognize them as regular items and not star-shards. Just play until you get to "Mystery Revealed" and if you don't get the starsphere even after using the cheat(which should be on GameFaqs) then you can do what I did and continue playing, or restart If you REALLY want that good ending.

Edited by Valkarian

Ok thanks for the tip. Could you send me a link to that cheat? Because I am already up to "Mystery Revealed". Also, where do I input the cheat? I'm sorry but I almost never use cheats in Fire Emblem, but I'm not trying to restart the game from scratch.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey Emperor Hardin - any chance you were ever able to find those cheat codes? I'm in the same bind where I missed Libra and I really don't want to start over. I'm on the Mystery Revealed chapter, so I'm hoping if I add Libra to my inventory now I'll be able to get the Star Sphere and Tiki. Any help would be appreciated - thanks!

• 9 months later...

I don't know if someone will read this. I missed Libra and now I'm desperate, hope somebody can actually help me.

I'm playing on a r4 over the 3ds. I never used cheats so it became difficult for me to even access to the cheats code for the game. There's an option which gives me all items x99 (including starspheres) but I just want Libra. I don't want to have the inventory filled with items I didn't get through the game.

Can anyone help me with a usrcheat.dat that includes Libra or the starspheres only? I can't really find anything on the internet.