Optimal Mii Sizes for each Mii Fighter Class

Roflolxp54

I've been poking around on the net and haven't found much information or a clear consensus on what are considered to be the best/optimal sizes for each Mii Fighter class, so I want to hear your opinions.

For the Mii Brawler, I've heard that short+fat and short+thin Miis are the most optimal choices for the class.

There doesn't seem to be a clear consensus for Mii Swordfighters and Gunners due to lack of usage.

Small Miis are busted.

Most places run only Guest Miis, which are medium sized.

Mm, I'm aware that medium+medium Miis are the only ones legal in competitive settings IF Mii Fighters and customization were to be allowed at all. I'm asking for what height+weight combinations would have the most advantages for each class, regardless of whether it's for competitive play or not.

THe "not legal in competetive play" thing is probably why info is so hard to get. Anyone hardcore enough to look at that kind of thing tends to be competitively focused, given that there is no single player worthy of the name. (not that i'd know. I never got SSB4 due to lack of decent single player.)

Edited by sirmola