Help with my Rev Parings?

Evnaz

This was mainly for the modifiers as I'll be going for skills online quite a bit but, I'd like some recommendations and opinions on theses parings
None of these are set in stone because this is all just planning ahead
thanks for the help <3

EDIT: HOW DID I FORGET TO INCLUDE MIDORI but, everyone is listed and I'm fairly happy with this list
I would however still like some feedback
Asugi!Orochi
Caeldori!Orboro
Dwyer!Beruka
Forrest!Sakura
Hisame!Peri
Ignatuis!Rinkah
Kana!Velouria +str/-mag or luck
Kiragi!Hana
Midori!Mozu
Mitama!Kagero
Nina!Nyx
Ophoelia!Elise
Percy!Effie
Rhajat!Felicia
Seigbert!Selena
Selkie!Setsuna
Shigure!Laslow
Shiro!Camilla
Soleil!Azura
Sophie!Hinoka
Velouria!charlotte
Edited by Evnaz

. . .where's Midori? At least I can derive where Soliel is.

EDIT: IN THE MEANTIME. . .

- Kagero has better things to do with her time than be Dwyer's mom. Like wind up in an unhappy marriage with Azama, because the resulting Mitama is amazing.

- Dwyer can work with Beruka as a mom. It's not going to be as effective as full offense. Blame his personal skill.

- Oboro would rather donate Spear Fighter to someone than wind up with class overlap, SO Hana gets Takumi, and Oboro is the proud mom of Caeldori.

- This leaves Peri as Hisame's mom, which isn't the worst thing that could happen.

Edited by eggclipse

. . .where's Midori? At least I can derive where Soliel is.

EDIT: IN THE MEANTIME. . .

- Kagero has better things to do with her time than be Dwyer's mom. Like wind up in an unhappy marriage with Azama, because the resulting Mitama is amazing.

- Dwyer can work with Beruka as a mom. It's not going to be as effective as full offense. Blame his personal skill.

- Oboro would rather donate Spear Fighter to someone than wind up with class overlap, SO Hana gets Takumi, and Oboro is the proud mom of Caeldori.

- This leaves Peri as Hisame's mom, which isn't the worst thing that could happen.

These were great Ideas, thanks!

This was mainly for the modifiers as I'll be going for skills online quite a bit but, I'd like some recommendations and opinions on theses parings

None of these are set in stone because this is all just planning ahead

thanks for the help <3

EDIT: HOW DID I FORGET TO INCLUDE MIDORI but, everyone is listed and I'm fairly happy with this list

I would however still like some feedback

Asugi!Orochi Good for magic based Asugi, he will be a little slow so spend some time in ninja for speed.

Caeldori!Orboro Solid, bulky and a good use of Oboro genetics. Also gives Caeldori more spear support, which doesn't hurt

Dwyer!Beruka This is fine, Beruka can be hard to pair but Jakob works fine with her mods

Forrest!Sakura The only other choice I would consider here is Felicia, but Sakura is a fine choice. She likes dark mage access and Leo appreciates tomefaire
Hisame!Peri to be fair, Hisame works with almost anyone but Peri is a tad higher on that list because of cavalier
Ignatuis!Rinkah One of the few places where Rinkah doesn't destroy a poor child
Kana!Velouria +str/-mag or luck minor thing if you haven't started the run yet, have you considered -HP or -Def? -HP will give you another Str statue from Kana so it doesn't actually lower your str cap and -Def doesn't hit str or skl, just lck and res. The bonus def from str also makes the penalty easy to deal with.
Kiragi!Hana
Midori!Mozu While this build is popular for miracle Midori, I find that it is better to put Mozu on the child that Midori will pair up with and give Midori a mom without a luck penalty. But that being said, this lets her pair up with Kaze for his personal skill miracle abuse (which is a separate roll from regular miracle).
Mitama!Kagero Effie can work here too if you want a bit more speed, but Kagero is a fine choice as well.
Nina!Nyx Works great with Nina, spreads around your mage love
Ophoelia!Elise Elise can be hard to pair, and she loves dark mage access (Odin is her best pairing, but Elise is not Odin's best pairing). Ophelia can work with Elise's mods, plus you keep grandma Lissa's sparkle sparkle pow hair colour
Percy!Effie Effie loves berserker access, the mods work good too for percy
Rhajat!Felicia Solid, you can swap Sakura here if you want but Felicia works well too.
Seigbert!Selena Selena and Hinoka are fairly interchangeable here depending on what classes you want on Xander. He can already get mercenary from A+ with Laslow, but most likely he will steal Samurai from Ryoma. Xander really wants speed which Hinoka and Selena give.
Selkie!Setsuna Good for dodge tank setups, be mindful of your defense though. When hits go through it isn't very pretty
Shigure!Laslow Better for Laslow then it is for Shigure but, Shigure doesn't really mind Laslow's mods.
Shiro!Camilla Camilla has better options but I'm a personal fan of this setup.
Soleil!Azura
Sophie!Hinoka Like Xander, interchangeable with Selena
Velouria!charlotte Velouria told Effie that lifting trees was too easy. Standard for high str pvp Kana setups