• Announcements

• Tangerine

Serenes Forest Scribbles 2016 has begun, Raffle prizes have been updated!   12/03/16

Hey everyone! We've started up our Creative event once more, you can check out the thread here:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=67567

If you're new here, it's an event where people can submit something they've created for the chance to have some fun and win some prizes. If you've got a talent you'd like to share with the FE community, there's no harm in giving it a go!
ghast

Fire Emblem E3
FEE3 2016: Outro! Thank you!

66 posts in this topic

FEE3 2016 Playlist

Welcome to the Official FEE3 2016 Thread!

Hello everyone, my name is Ghast Station, and welcome Fire Emblem E3 2016. Now, some of you might be seeing FEE3 for the first time ever and could be wondering what this event is, but if you thought that this was a Fire Emblem related showcase of some kind, you're on the right track!
Fire Emblem E3 is an annual tradition in the Fire Emblem fanproject community, where Fire Emblem ROM hackers and game developers come together once per year to present their fantastic work for everyone to see. Over its now 5 year life span, a ton of absolutely magnificent and jaw dropping fangames and ROM hacks have stepped into the limelight to strut their stuff, and this year they're at it once more!
Some veteran projects have made yet another return to the FEE3 stage, some projects are here for the first time ever, and some projects are just here to absolutely blow our minds with some insane engine defying hackery. So, while I can't speak for the community as a whole, I can say that I'm extremely excited to get this event underway!

Below is the Official FEE3 2016 Schedule

October 7th- FEE3 Introductory video

October 8th- The Road To Ruin/ Primefusion Interview

October 9th- The NICKT Collection Trailer/Bloodlines

October 10th- Elibean Nights

October 11th- Zane’s Tech Demo/ Teraspark’s Tech Demo/

The Grand Archipelago

October 12th- Staff of Ages

October 13th- Fire Emblem 7x: Immortal Sword

October 14th- Zahlman’s Tech Demo/Book of Eden

October 15th- Circles Everywhere’s Tech Demo/The Fallen King

October 16th- Make a Fun Chapter: The “Teq” Demo

October 17th- Carcino’s Civil War

October 18th- Make a Fun Chapter: Barhara Revisited

October 19th- Conclusion Video

In previous FEE3's, the event was cramped into a 3 day schedule, with videos usually surpassing 40 minutes in length. This year, we're making sure that the viewer will not get over-saturated with too much content too quickly. This time, the fan projects and technical demonstrations are showcased in a concise ~30 and ~10 minute Let's Play format, respectively. Most projects this year are paired up with a shorter video to precede it and the event itself is spread out over a much longer period of time.

Additionally, this sub-forum will only be updated with new topics as more FEE3 submissions are showcased. Each submission will have their own dedicated discussion thread in this sub-forum which will be created on the day their submission is showcased.

Thanks so much for reading!

FEE3 2016 Team Information

Ghast Station: Host: Youtube|Twitter|Twitch

Melissa: Co-host: Twitch|Tumblr|Twitter|Youtube

Mina Tangerina: Art Designer: Facebook|Picarto|Tumblr

Mangs: Advisor: Youtube|Twitch

Edited by ghast

I already know what Mangs is excited for. October 12th will be like his birthday

That trailer looks great man, can't wait to see all the other projects!

Yes Yes Yes...also thanks for releasing it the day of my brthday:}

Woah! There are some really interesting-looking projects that I have never seen before on that trailer vid. Super excited for all of the other projects, especially.

Really excited for FEE3. Sorry I couldn't think of anything to really submit for this year. The stuff here looks pretty fun. I'm really curious about what looked like actual chess in FE style. Thanks for the hard work everyone!

anyone else flip their shit when seeing fire emblem chess?
also ready for the daddy fusion q and a, genealogy, and elibean nights (hoping for god jesus arden)

This is my first time hearing about this, and it looks great.

I was just wondering, are download links going to be available through each game's discussion thread or should I hunt down the original posts for them?

Edit: Thank you, Tangerine.

Edited by alatartheblue42

Direct download links will be available in every thread applicable, as well as in the video description.

Edited by Tangerine

Pretty stoked for FEE3 this year. Having tagged along with Ghast for a few videos, I can say there's some fun stuff in the lineup. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

also ready for the daddy fusion q and a, genealogy, and elibean nights (hoping for god jesus arden)

...Who you callin' daddy?

Ohey. I just saw a post on the mainsite about the event? 5 years!? OMG! It's nice to see that SF is finally supporting FEE3. This is literally the first time that we've ever gotten recognition from the Serenes mainsite, so hopefully this year's show will be more widely received than ever before. It's nice to know that they've finally come around to appreciate the virtue of the hard work that takes place on a daily basis within the hacking community.

Special thanks to Mel, Ray, and all of the other homies who've been making this event a reality throughout the years. #StartedFromTheBottomNowWeHere

CHOO, CHOO! LET'S GET THIS HYPE TRAIN ROLLIN'!!!!

Edited by Arch

Its great to see some community leaders come out to show support for this year's FEE3. Echoing what Prime said, there are some pretty fantastic submissions this year. its going to be an event to remember!

And the hype is real! \(^.^)/

These all look really cool! That chess thing looks really interesting as well.

Which one is the one of Fire Emblem 4? I know that Inheritors of the Crusade are using new GBA style character portraits, and the one that was in the trailer used the original character are. Is this a new project?

It's a shame a rom hack me and my team are making is not that developed enough yet so we can submit, RIP but I'm seeing some very good hacks in this collection so I wouldn't be lying if I was hyped.

Pretty stoked for FEE3 this year. Having tagged along with Ghast for a few videos, I can say there's some fun stuff in the lineup. Looking forward to seeing the rest!

...Who you callin' daddy?

you honey bunny ; ]

Many Interesting Projects to see...

Fire Emblem Chess confuse me.

Better check in, the hype train's getting full! And we didn't have to delay it!

What's the name of the chess fire emblem rom hack?

What's the name of the chess fire emblem rom hack?

It's Tequila's MAFC/Tech(q) Demo

It's Tequila's MAFC/Tech(q) Demo

Shoulda called it "chech" demo. ha ha ha :S

I already know what Mangs is excited for. October 12th will be like his birthday

JQXGZNa.jpg