"Conditions for a Masterpiece Movie" request (warning: unmarked spoilers)

Hey. I'm one of the contributors to the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE subsection on EmblemWiki, responsible for the majority of the script that's been uploaded on the subsection. I'm currently wrapping on my first playthrough of the game--stopped just before fighting the final boss--and I've started updating the wiki with the requests that were first available from Chapter 6. I'm currently on the request "Conditions for a Masterpiece Movie". For those who don't know/don't remember which quest I'm talking about, it's given to you by a Mirage NPC that's found in Illusory Daiba Studio, and wants Itsuki to present "at least one of the elements an actor needs", with "ambition", "harmony", and "courage" being options. I have all three as presentable options.

Now, to actually get to my question: does anyone here know how I unlocked these options? My mind immediately jumped to the completion of Touma's, Eleonora's, and Yashiro's Side Stories, since the three are the most prominent actors in the game, but I can't say that for definite. I've done a look on Google and YouTube, but I couldn't find any answers. I'd hate to leave the unlocking criteria for the three elements blank, so I'm asking if you guys know anything. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: HawthroneKitty over at NeoGAF has told me how they're unlocked. Looks like I was half-right--the Side Stories for at least Yashiro and Touma do play a part in the completion of this request.

Edited by DodgeDusk