Sheema vs Tomas

I don't think anyone's ever asked such a stupid question. But hey, it's not the worst I've ever done I once used Macellan.

So, it's H1, I'm using the DLC items and basically just playing for fun as I usually do. My team consists of, not including Marth, general MU swordmaster Cecille, Horseman Gordin, bishop Etzel, Berserker Dice, Dracoknight Minerva and Abel (I sent Rody to the bench for him, the irony), Hero Frey, Sorcerer Ellerean and Sage Yubello. Even tho the team's sufficiently solid, I still have enough money to hate myself and want to drill grounds one of these two terribad prepromotes with good growths.

So, yeah, that's basically it. Tomas has the worst hair in Archanea, Sheema's the new queen of the worst country in Archanea. They are both terrible. Will become good with some huge drill grounds abuse. Any suggestions? Or arguments to try to persuade me from doing such a foolish thing?

EDIT: Well, after trying a few rounds at the drill grounds (having brought Tomas up to level 5 and Sheema to 3 in their chapter), I ended up choosing Tomas. Sheema had comparable stats to Wolf, while he reached 20 in speed and strenght at level 10. He's... still worthy of a 0/10, and still inferior to Gordin, but eh.

Edited by Rubenio

Tomas' hair is just fine, banned! :P:

The really late-joiners tend to be pretty bad (except Michalis and maybe Nagi). I'm fond of Tomas and his lunacy, so I'd choose him regardless. Sheema should turn out slightly better, due to both growths and bow rank. However, she's RNG-reliant, which isn't great for someone who joins late and underleveled. Think Est, but far less potential!

I approve of your final choice!