Is this normal?

So I'm doing a H1 run with a save that allows me to use the DLC drops. It's the first run I've done in that save. The first time I used the base armory, I noticed for some reason it now sells statboosters for the normal price. Does that usually happen when you have all DLC or something? Is it a bug, is my rom hacked and I didn't know about it, anything? I'd feel slightly bad about cheating

I'm just asking now because I want to use Wolf. Yeah. You might remember me as the guy who wanted to use Tomas in a post a couple days ago. Still, it's not that important, I'm one chapter away from the Statbooster Secret Shop anyway. And I have the rainbow potion and starsphere. And Drill grounds.

EDIT: nevermind, lurking around the fe12 forum, I found thispost-17747-0-37421300-1476043301_thumb.jpeg

So yeah, apparently that is an unlockable from beating the game in a higher difficulty (lunatic, I assume, since buying statboosters anytime is so broken its probably designed for casual post-lunatic runs). Cool. Now Ill feel slightly less bad about making Wolf viable (although to be fair with the man, after drill grounding to level 17 he became pretty decent)

Edited by Rubenio

Glad to be of help. But yeah, I believe that the save from gamefaqs has all the bonuses unlocked (and given the Internet's propensity to copy things, it probably shows up in a lot of other places, also.) Some downloads of the translation patch come with a save that only has the DLC rewards unlocked, in case you don't want to benefit from the other stuff.

Edited by sirmola