I found a way to grind up Sheema in ch. 18

Since there are no reinforcements in ch. 18, after you kill all the enemies if you leave the leading general alive along with the healers you can easily grind up characters without save states.

Just simply make sheema (or any other general ) counter the enemy general on the seize space until his silver lance breaks.

Now as long as you don't kill him you can attack the general over and over, and then let the healers and the gate space he is standing on heal him!

It is super simple!

post-24450-0-97456900-1476130876_thumb.png

Wasn't there an anti grind system in this game?

If you mean the growths decrease under certain circumstances that isn't the case.

Cause both Est and her while I was doing that had pretty good growths on all their level ups.

• 3 weeks later...

The closest thing I can think of to an "anti-grind system" in any Fire Emblem game that would be in effect in that context is the fact that Fates' EXP yield algorithm is set up so that units just don't get any EXP at all for even killing a unit that's too far below them in level.

I don't think any game in the series is set up to differentiate between throne-grinded level ups and "regular" in-chapter level ups.

Edited by Topaz Light

It also costs more money. Let's be real, if you're trying to make Sheema viable, you aren't doing an efficiency/LTC run anyways, so this strat makes perfect sense in a more casual context.