Your Reaction To The Above Video

Randoman

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pokemon animations and mouth movement sure is weird and funny, heh.

And to answer your question on that Crash video, it was a cancelled cartoon pitch for the Crash Bandicoot series back in 1996.

And now for some really poorly translated Vietnamese from "same machine used for toy assembly instruction."

• 3 weeks later...

Uhh, what? I don't get that.

Anyway, a SimCity footage edited to one of Tomita Lab's music. Listen/watch from 1:07:41 to the very end. (Link below):

https://youtu.be/xVrJHQ6UjCw?t=1h7m41s

Edited by henrymidfields

There's technically a 5 minute cap restriction for videos in this thread (you're able to specify specific sections if you want, like stating 14:17 to 18:45 of the above video should be watched and reacted to).

I did watch around 5 minutes from the 0:00 mark of the above video though. I must say, I'm surprised at how they were able to take something as tame as a game show and make it quite funny and crazy to watch.

And now for a old favourite of mine from almost a decade back (just watch through one loop of it. I don't expect people to watch it forever, even if the remix is awesome).

Edited by Randoman

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That was funny, heh. I really like how it's a prank, but not the kind that could severely hurt or scare a person, or damage/mess up their property. I mean, it's literally harmless and and even the receiving side of the prank can enjoy it just as much as the giving side.

And before you comment on the weird hand positioning, professional unicyclers usually hold onto the seat with one hand to maintain their balance.

That's actually quite a nice song. I admittingly wouldn't put it in my top 20 favourite songs, but it's definitely pleasant to listen to.

[Edited a new version of the video in, since the old video doesn't work]

Edited by Randoman

On 3/13/2017 at 11:22 PM, Randoman said:

Looks like a pretty ridiculous and unique anime series. It does seem a bit too lewd for my personal tastes, though...

This opening is actually pretty misleading. As it is primarily serious. But also fantastic. Lewd? I don't think there was anything inappropriate.

It's a nice and catchy song. I could potentially see myself playing this song after driving my girlfriend home from a date.

Also, you forgot to post your reaction to my Inspector Gadget DVD video two posts back from this one. 

Anyways, for the new video that should be commented on: