Sacred Stones Draft Tournament

Anyone wanna play some Sacred Stones?

Or am I the only one that wants to hear Land of Promise?

Let's lay down some ground rules

1. I'll have 5 players join me in this (so, 6 including me) because you bet I'm playing.

2. Free Units: Eirika, Ephraim, Moulder (Everyone gets both Lords and a healer)

Orson may be used in Unbroken Heart if you haven't drafted Forde or Kyle

3. If you've drafted Forde or Kyle, you may not use Orson in Unbroken Heart

4. Seth may be used if drafted

5. Do not bring any undrafted units unless you have to (Pre-Chapter 4, Forced for Chapter, Need to Recruit)

6. Hard is the mode of the day

7. Undrafted Characters may: Recruit Characters, Rescue Units (any units), trade, visit any building, find items buried in Scorched Sand or meatshield

8. Undrafted Characters may not do anything listed above

9. Anyone may use Colm and/or Rennac to open doors or chests, but they may not fight or steal if undrafted

10. You may shop on the map, not on the prep screen

11. You may not grind

12. The game turn count in the credits determines turn count

13. Ross, Amelia and Ewan may be brought up to Level 10 of their trainee class in the Tower if drafted (Meatshielding is allowed to keep them safe while doing this)

14. Super Trainees are prohibited, Ewan must become Mage/Shaman, Amelia: Cavalier/Knight and Ross Pirate/Fighter

15. Screenshots are your friends, update us after every chapter, with screenshots

16. Undrafted units may not be killed off

17. Undrafted Units have a 5 turn penalty for bringing them into a chapter, and a 1 turn penalty for every time they do damage

The Most Important Rule: HAVE FUN!!! Seriously, if you aren't gonna have fun, don't bother doing this

TLDR: Read It

Units:

Seth

Franz

Gilliam

Vanessa

Ross

Garcia

Neimi

Colm

Artur

Lute

Joshua

Natasha

Forde

Kyle

Tana

Innes

Gerik

Tethys

Marisa

L'Arachel

Dozla

Saleh

Ewan

Cormag

Rennac

Duessel

Knoll

Myrrh

Syrene

Edited by Weeping__Dalek

Or am I the only one that wants to hear Land of Promise?

define land of promise

3. If you've drafted Forde or Kyle, you may not use Orson in Unbroken Heart

Allow Orson regardless, that's a weird rule to make Forde/Kyle detrimental for this chapter and there's no good reason to aim for that

7. Undrafted Characters may: Recruit Characters, Rescue Units (any units), trade, visit any building, find items buried in Scorched Sand or meatshield

Units are often drafted early for rescuing utility, so this part doesn't make sense

Draftable Seth also doesn't work because he's an instant 20-30 turn advantage for whoever picks him and you just can't keep up with that.

That said, I'm not in, just pointing out some oddities in your ruleset (it's your call, but you can just copy the standard rules from the draft tournaments explained thread, they're known to work well)

Edited by Gradivus.

define land of promise

Allow Orson regardless, that's a weird rule to make Forde/Kyle detrimental for this chapter and there's no good reason to aim for that

Units are often drafted early for rescuing utility, so this part doesn't make sense

Draftable Seth also doesn't work because he's an instant 20-30 turn advantage for whoever picks him and you just can't keep up with that.

That said, I'm not in, just pointing out some oddities in your ruleset (it's your call, but you can just copy the standard rules from the draft tournaments explained thread, they're known to work well)

Land of Promise is the song that plays on the Final Chapter of Sacred Stones

TBH Imma try these rules and see if they end up working