Inane Question but

Re occult scrolls:

If you begin to use an occult scroll on a unit that can learn a mastery skill, how much info does the game give you before you consume the scroll?

I.E. do you get the skill's name? Do you get a skill description? Do you get the capacity? (obviously you can't use without enough capacity)

EDIT-I don't have a save with an occult scroll so please let me know if you're aware, or check for me if you have access to one.

Edited by HELP

Well, when asking you to confirm wheter or not you want to give a skill to someone, the game gives the name, required capacity and a description of a skill. So I would assume that the same happens for Occult Scrolls as well. But it's been a while, so I can't gurante it.

Of course if it turns out that in the case of Occult Scrolls it doesn't actually give that information in advance, there is always the skill page of this site: http://serenesforest.net/path-of-radiance/miscellaneous/skills/

Edited by BrightBow

I'm like 99% sure it gives the name, capacity, and description if you use the manage>skills menu from base. I'm not sure what happens if you use the scroll itself in battle.

Edited by onvars

I'm like 99% sure it gives the name, capacity, and description if you use the manage>skills menu from base. I'm not sure what happens if you use the scroll itself in battle.

You can only teach skills in the base.

Edited by BrightBow