Niqo's "Art" Dump

Niqo

Art is a fancy word, I probabaly have not yet reached a high enough level to use it lol.

But anyways, I'll be using this to document my progress mainly, as that's really the best way to encourage yourself and I need more confidence, haha. I'll be glad to accept requests/suggestions! I need more ideas about what to draw, and I'm open to anything non-sexual.

INKED

Spoiler

62115Jq.png

SKETCHES

Spoiler

qS6HGz3.png9AdJ9zw.pngiGeR7Fr.thumb.jpg.05369947d2a4b58d4e8c0a6e9002ae82.jpgsRl84ww.png

COLORINGS (= LINEART NOT MINE*)

Spoiler

yuzuki1.thumb.png.b2af92b820b3e7d97e69e1bb7999a904.png.fd87a813ca9da61e29b9f9781a33c1e3.pngsketch-c2.thumb.png.275419fa24603d026c60c0c0ee2c9bd6.png.4eaaf9db9854453b6fcf126492980552.png

tumblr_opwjizfOby1twcdf0o1_1280.png

tumblr_oplh71YPWo1twcdf0o1_540.png

tumblr_opi0u4JtUR1twcdf0o1_1280.png

tumblr_opftqnwqc51twcdf0o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_opch8c6o7f1twcdf0o1_1280.png

tumblr_opc6syOCrp1twcdf0o1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_opa7rweagw1twcdf0o1_1280.pngtumblr_oopvhbCtT81twcdf0o1_1280.png

Sorry for the bad quality, don't have the tools or time to scan. If I can find my tablet pen I'll post some digital stuff. More things will be added as I go. Criticism is appreciated!

*check post about said pictures and credit will most likely be there

Edited by Niqo

They look wonderful! If you continue to practice and do more, I'll love to see them too.

Ahaha, you found it so quickly.. Thank you, though! I'm going to try to work on some stuff when tests roll over.

Ahaha, you found it so quickly.. Thank you, though! I'm going to try to work on some stuff when tests roll over.

Well, there's that little space on the right hand side that says what's new around here, and I saw this pretty quickly c:

And good luck with your tests!

Would you be able to post here, directly? I can be rough to look on mobile or computers that don't like multitabbing.

Yes, I was planning on doing that. But I'll also add it to the main page.

• 2 weeks later...

You could have just written "Hana" around there somewhere, with a sword/katana some where in around or in the background. It would be a reference to Fates, and since "Hana" is supposed to mean something like "flower" in Japanese, it wouldn't be necessarily be random. I think.

But also, it looks very nice!

• 5 months later...

Now I really haven't posted here in forever. I'm a terrible do-er (or something)

Since they're Fire Emblem related, here's two colorings by Kozaki Yusuke

sketch-c2.thumb.png.275419fa24603d026c60c0c0ee2c9bd6.png

Hinoka / ORIGINAL

yuzuki1.thumb.png.b2af92b820b3e7d97e69e1bb7999a904.png

Seliph / ORIGINAL

I'm sure you've seen these circulating around. I can't find the original twitter links, but they're there somewhere. Kozaki is so amazing. Therefore, I added some colour. Hinoka one is a bit lazy, admittedly, haha. Hope you enjoy!

Edited by Niqo

Hinoka being Hinoka, I can see the top one working out, but it's not what I would usually have in mind. I would imagine that to be Rinka instead.

And the second one is just great, honestly.

Edited by ___

3 hours ago, ___ said:

Hinoka being Hinoka, I can see the top one working out, but it's not what I would usually have in mind. I would imagine that to be Rinka instead.

And the second one is just great, honestly.

Yes, I definitely agree with you on that. While I knew Hinoka was strong (I mean, that Hinocopter), but I never figured for her to be THAT brute considering her figure. She's definitely a bit weirdly buff in that picture

Degardless, thank you for your kind words

• 2 months later...

Shame on me. I never post here anymore.

tumblr_opi0u4JtUR1twcdf0o1_1280.png

Henry / ORIGINAL

Rather proud of this one actually. Probably the best colouring I've ever made.

tumblr_opftqnwqc51twcdf0o1_r1_1280.png

Camilla and Benny boy / ORIGINAL

Charlotte is actually one of my favourite characters so it's kinda sad she doesn't have more presence.

tumblr_opch8c6o7f1twcdf0o1_1280.png

Minerva AKA Wife / ORIGINAL (also my current profile picture)

tumblr_opc6syOCrp1twcdf0o1_r1_1280.png

Leo and Takumi / ORIGINAL

tumblr_opa7rweagw1twcdf0o1_1280.png

Tharja / ORIGINAL

tumblr_oopvhbCtT81twcdf0o1_1280.png

Robin / ORIGINAL

Also Kozaki Yusuke (the original artist of all of these and Fire Emblem Fates' artist) saw my Seliph colouring and commented on it. And I cried of happiness. Probably the best moment in my life lmao.

If you have any requests, please leave them! Now that I've returned from Japan I have a lot of time on my hands.

Edited by Niqo