Who is the best bow user in this game?

I've been thinking about this a lot recently, FE12 is EP based, but one bow user to train up is recommended because the Partia is pretty good. Castor/Warren aren't bad since they have good availability and meh growths, I'd say Ryan is overrated because he has 4 base speed and a 50% growth, Gordin is a weaker Ryan, and most of the pre-promotes are meh. I've heard Draug as a horseman is pretty good, and I can tell Luke as a horseman is pretty good. Are there any others that I missed?

Ryan, just from pure availability and instant access to reclassing when it becomes available.

You're not going to need bows all the time in FE12, but Jeorge is a decent fallback option out of the others, plus the Sniper class itself has a good starting weapon rank for any other character you have that can change into it.

Ryan has the prologue to get up to speed. If he needs mobility, have him reclass to Hunter.

Yeah the prologue is just ridiculous for the units who have access to it.

And PKL who regularly runs Lunatic always uses Ryan so I think that also says something.

Pretty sure Luke is considered to be the best Horseman, though.

Luke is just nuts in general, he could probably make any class look good in FE12.

Shame he isn't so good in FE3 haha.

• 1 month later...