If you were a character in Fire Emblem, what would you're Class(and critical quote) be?

Busterman64

As the title implies, if you were a recruitable character in Fire Emblem(from any game), what class would you be?

Personally, I would either be a Armor Knight or Mage(or even Dark Knight).

Kinda baseing this on how I play games(and how I like to generally do things). I usually like to be a bit crazy in some moves I like to pull, but I also like to to be the support and keep everyone else's back. Armor Knights are defense tanks and mages are magical tanks(and Dark Knight are a little of both, but more magic tanks). I wouldn't mind taking hits for others just so they can say fine...but also because I can fend for myself quite well!

Also, I would have my own critical quotes(this part is optional):

Crit doesn't kill: "Underestimate me, will you?!" or "You ain't seen nothing yet!"

Crit kill: "You fought the WRONG guy!" or "You're outta luck chump!"

(You can add your affinity if you want. Mine is...either Fire or Water.)

So...what about you guys?

What I would want to be: Mage for obvious reasons

What I'd actually be: an archer, since bows are the only type of weapon I know how to use.

Crit quotes:

I probably wouldn't do anything.

Affinity: According to FE7, Fire.

What I'd want to be: Pegasus knight (it's my favorite class)

What I'd probably be: Cavalier knight or thief. I hate heights, but love horses, and the only weapons I have any real knowledge of using are swords, lances (I can twirl brooms and stuff and thrust and swing them), and maybe daggers. And I'm good at being quiet, stealthy, and...stealing. I don't actually steal a lot. lol I've just always been good at sneaking things out from under people's noses. :P If I could just get over a mild fear of heights, I could still do a Peg knight though.

I think one thing I'd say during a crit would be "I'm stronger than I look!"

Because it's quite true. I may not look like it, but I can lift wooden pallets over my head depending on their weight (they can range from fairly light to very heavy).

Edited by Anacybele

My favorite class is the Wyvern Rider, so I'd likely be either a Wyvern Lord or Malig Knight. Probably a Malig Knight. Just the thought of taming a vicious, wrathful dragon and training it to be a loyal, trustworthy steed makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. And wyverns are cute to boot. The class also gets bonus points for movement range, attack and defense, badass armor design and the possibility to use my three favorite weapon types: axes, lances and tomes.

My critical hit quote would be something cool or something . . . Lawful Neutral like, "Repent, for you are not of this world long!" or I'd steal Frederick's "Pick a god and pray!"

EDIT: My affinity is Wind, because I was born in March.

Edited by saisymbolic

I'd like to be a Mercenary/Myrmidon, since Swords are really the only weapon I know how to use (somewhat).

Critical quotes:

"Thought you could take me on, huh?"

"Buh-bye."

"CRITICAL HIT!"

Affinity... *looks at FE7 chart* Thunder.

Class: Probably Archer, since it's one of the only weapon types from Fire Emblem that I have any real experience with. Or a Gaiden Villager, since I practiced fencing a bit when I was younger. I'd definitely start on the lowest class tier the game has, though; I'm not much of a fighter.

Affinity: Fire, according to FE7.

Critical/Skill Activation quotes:

• "G-Go away!!"
  • "Sorry about this..."
  • "I'm done dealing with you!"
  • "Bye!"
Edited by Topaz Light

Preferred class: Mage (Probably focused on wind to be honest, really just magic is the obvious case of "DO WANT.")

Likely class: Archer (Followed by Fighter. More used to bows.)

Quote: "I'll have blow you away." "Time to wreck your day!" "You'll have to back down." "I guess this is necessary."

Affinity: Anima (Wind if you count Blood type)

Edited by Dayni

I would probably be a lance knight (from PoR/RD) because I have ridden horses since I was little and I am great with lances

Critical quote

As we are born from nothing to nothing you return

Affinity

Fire

My favourite class is the Mercenary Class Line, but as much as I would like to be this class, realistically, I don't have the build or eye sight to be a Hero or Bow Knight so I would probably be a soldier/spear fighter unit. I'm more of a team player and follower than a leader, Most of the tools I have used in jobs in the past where brooms, lifting metal poles and other stick shape objects.

Affinity: According to FE7 and my Starsign- Fire

Crit Quotes: "You've brought this on yourself!", "Let's step this up!", "All or Nothing" and "Concentrate..."

I'd like to be a wyvern rider/dracoknight or a merc/hero, the most likely of the two obviously being the latter- I do have some minute experience with a long sword, after all.

Crit quote: tbh I don't like them and certainly would never say a one-liner during a fight... but afterwords, sure. "That went well/better than expected!"

Affinity: lol

Edited by Knight Falchion

Seems kind of silly to limit yourself to real-world talents. If we lived in a fantasy land where we were soldiers, presumably we'd have more relevant skills. Anyway, I'd probably be a Tactician because I like magic and swords. If possible, I'd use light and fire magic and my sword would be a Light Brand.

Edit: I suppose Sacred Stones Sages fit well enough.

Crit Quotes:

"Pun about my gimmicky personality!"

"Hope you're playing on casual."

"Don't worry, I've set my sword to stun."

"gg no re"

"Light em up!"

"Your fight ends today!"

"I tried to be merciful!"

My Blazing Sword affinity was Ice but I suppose I'd choose Light if I made a character.

Edited by NekoKnight

I'd choose Myrmidon/Swordmaster, not only because it's my favorite class but also because the Wo Dao (my favorite non-legendary weapon) is locked to these classes in FE7.

Crit quote: "Here's one way to settle this!"

Affinity according to FE7 is Thunder (both Japanese and English versions). If I can choose it, it'd be Anima.

Probably an Outlaw from FE13. I've used a bow before and I'm use to supporting people. Fits well enough.

In Blazing Sword my affinity was Anima.

Crit Quotes:

"Pins and needles!"
"Rejoice! Your end is swift!"
"Stop looking at me!"

Class: Mage. I'm a bookish person, and I'd also be terrified of getting into bloody H2H combat. I even happen to wear glasses, so it fits the motif. :^_^:

Affinity: FE7 says Thunder, but I'd like to be Wind.

Critical quote: "And here we go."

I would probably be a myrmidon, since my play style consists of quick powerful hits, plus i really like Myrmidons.

My death quote would be: Maybe now i can find peace.

My Crit quote would be: Get. Out. Of. My. WAY!!

and my kill quote would be: I give you the greatest gift of all. Peace.

*edit: added death and kill quote, and changed crit quote.

Edited by valieruswanderer

Class: Either Mage/Sage or Malig Knight

Affinity: Fire (both my favorite, my star-sign and in japanese FE7)

Critical quotes:

-" Time to turn to ashes"

-" Let's see how you burn"

-" Now you DIE... horribly"

-" Disappear"

Awakening (Detailed): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53982&page=3#entry3870406

Fates (Detailed): http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=64073&p=4405041

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Class: Dark Knight (Magic oriented)

Affinity: Earth

Critical Quotes:

"You should have reconsidered..."

"You have met with a terrible fate..."

"Farewell, and good night."

Reasoning:

I always thought of myself as a paladin-like character when I was younger, but then as I grew older I got more and more cynical. Who believes in honor and innocence these days?...

I went Magic because I'm not really a physical fighter despite my martial arts training in me youth. Also, no affinity with horses in real life, but hey, my fantasy counterpart could ride one (although a dismounted Mage Knight would probably fit me more, and not the Tactician class).

If I had to choose another class, probably Paladin, Great Knight (Honor and Virtue, all that chivalry stuff) or Hero (favorite class).

If I was a character, I'd be a Wind Sage with a fire affinity cause my birthday is in July, because I love wind, and I'm not really a muscular guy whose really strong enough to hold a weapon of any kind.

My best stats would be in skill, luck, and defense while suffering slightly in speed and HP. My color palatte would be green and light gray.

My crit quotes:

'Be silent like the night's wind!'

'My final choice... is to END you!'

'One death to save many.'

'Why did have to come to this?'

Edited by SageHarpuiaJDJ

I'd like to be either an archer or a dark mage. (I want dark/elder magic in it's rightful position dammit!) I find the idea of darkness fascinating, and I've got a soft spot for archery because I used to practice in it when I was a child.

I'd go for Dark mage/Shaman.

Crit quotes:

"@#!~ You!"

"Adios, Amigo!"

"You're DEAD... and then some."

"People are just too stupid..."

Affinity: Dark, because Crit and Crit avoid are fantastic. Maybe Ice to boost my accuracy rating.

Edited by Lord Tullus

I love Pegasus Knights, but... I don't really match their standards, so I'm gonna pick either Wyvern Rider or Great Knight.

Critical Hit quotes:

"Don't stand in my way!"

"Watch my blade as it tears you in half!"

"Too late, you won't see another day!"

"I won't fail!" or "You are nothing but a miserable insect under my boot!"

...Please, edit the "you're" in the topic's title.

Edited by Brand_Of_The_Exalt

I love the thief class and it's promotions, but I definitely wouldn't be able pull any of them off... so I'll go with Wyvern Rider/Lord. I mean, who wouldn't want a wyvern, they're cool as heck.

In terms of affinity, for PAL/NTSC: Fire

For JPN: Dark.

I'll take Dark!

Critical hit quotes:

"Shove off, won't you?"

"Are you even trying?"

"Don't even bother!"

"You're wasting my time!"

I'd probably be a myrmidon or wyvern rider. (I'm conflicted between my affinity for crits and my affinity for cool mounts and lances.)

Critical Hit Quotes:

"Hope you brought an elixir!"

"I'll be seeing you!"

"Gordon!"

"See you!"

Either mercenary/hero, priest or paladin. If a priest, then one that can use light magic. I really like swords, but I also really like light magic. I would probably be a hero and I would probably use a light brand or a (Path of Radiance; so light not dark) runesword so I in a way would still have light magic.

Affinity: I have no idea. Are they based on personality? Birthday? How does it work?

Critical Quotes: "I hope this works; considering the alternative."

Defeat Quote: "I guess I wasn't as good as I hoped to be..."