English release?

You make a lot of topics

Nintendo Power may have covered it, but that doesn't mean it was going to be released in America. They covered Genealogy, after all. Ziguldo or whatever.

I believe it was decided against localizing it due to the poor sales of New Shadow Dragon as well as the Fire Emblem series in general.

You make a lot of topics

Nintendo Power may have covered it, but that doesn't mean it was going to be released in America. They covered Genealogy, after all. Ziguldo or whatever.

I believe it was decided against localizing it due to the poor sales of New Shadow Dragon as well as the Fire Emblem series in general.

This is the first time i've been on the site in a long time, so yeah I have post binged, but I never do that. Mostly 2 or 3, but this was a bit diffrent since I was away for a while.

I keep hearing about this artice but I've never seen it

anyways, probably not

unless NoA goes to Vincent and they ask him for the script

I found the table of contents from an nintendo power that came out in 2010, and it's there in the contents, next to Final Fantasy 4 Heroes of Light.

Yeah, right here on page 24 of the August 2010 issue. Gives a run down of both Heroes of Light and Shadow and The Last Story. At that point, neither were given an English release date, with The Last Story barely having a Japanese release date set. While The Last Story did eventually release elsewhere in 2012 alongside Xenoblade Chronicles and Pandora's Tower, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow wasn't as lucky.

I would've totally given my Kris a monocle, though.