FE8 RNG Seed/Formula/List?

Lazula

So, this may not be the perfect place to ask this, but "people who know about the game's innards" seemed like the best bet. I'm trying my hand at LTCing for the first time with FE8 0% growths using dondon's patch(Might be relevant to the question, idk). I'm having a great time, but I don't really like searching through RNs and want to make a program to find sequences of number thresholds easily. In order to actually apply it, I need the list of RNs and I don't really want to manually go through the lua script in vba and write down hundreds of numbers. So, I want to know exactly how the RNG works.

Is it calculated using a function with the same seed of 8 every time or something like that? I don't need memory address stuff, but I'm looking for something like this: https://youtu.be/MiuLeTE2MeQ?t=1m27s

If I can get this information I'll post the program here when I am finished (Java, so it's all-platform and that's what I'm most familiar with) and hopefully it will help people who may want to play with RN knowledge but don't really like slogging through with the RN script to figure out how enemy phase will go.

Edited by Lazula

The first three seeds (in hexadecimal) for all 3 of the GBA games are: 1496, 90EA, 3671

Put these in boxes A1, A2, A3 in an excel spreadsheet

After that, the next seed is calculated by BITXOR(BITRSHIFT(A3,5)+MOD(BITRSHIFT(A2,-11),65536),MOD(BITRSHIFT(A1,-1),65536)+BITRSHIFT(A2,15))

and so on, so you can place that in A4 and then just drag down as far as you want.

You can then get the actual RN numbers by converting each of these to decimal (hex2dec) and diving by 65535/100 and rounding down.