topic for some support for my conquest playthrough

Green_Lord

so i had started to play conquest but i decided to restart because of some heavy blunders i made (do not promote your character before lvl 20 DX) so i decided to first give it a hard conquest run without a heavy optimization but i do wanna use a male corrin who can stay in nohr noble and make use of the dragonstone and tomes ( i know only having the yato in the inventory will give its bonuses) and has +mag boon but i have to choose a good flaw(between - def, lck or str) and since i still want to use kana despite she not being mothered by a second generation unit, i want to make her a good unit who can be similar to the father using her natural skill despite her drawbacks so i was thinking of marring him to nyx to get a good buff on the magic but i want to hear your opinions on this before i can post more about the other units (im a heavy planner guy so if i can discuss down to even the minimum detail its all right)

Nyx? Well, she will destroy the defenses of your Kana, and also make her a little blind, but if that´s not a problem, go ahead. Now, if you are just talking about optimization, i would say that Camilla is a very nice mother in your situation, she doesn´t destroy her magic, and gives good speed, defenses, resistance, and, well, everything, she is very well rounded (no pun intended)

so i had started to play conquest but i decided to restart because of some heavy blunders i made (do not promote your character before lvl 20 DX) so i decided to first give it a hard conquest run without a heavy optimization but i do wanna use a male corrin who can stay in nohr noble and make use of the dragonstone and tomes ( i know only having the yato in the inventory will give its bonuses) and has +mag boon but i have to choose a good flaw(between - def, lck or str) and since i still want to use kana despite she not being mothered by a second generation unit, i want to make her a good unit who can be similar to the father using her natural skill despite her drawbacks so i was thinking of marring him to nyx to get a good buff on the magic but i want to hear your opinions on this before i can post more about the other units (im a heavy planner guy so if i can discuss down to even the minimum detail its all right)

+hp/mag -luck/skill

Using tomes is worse than Levin blicking if you're not odin/Ophelia

Kana is complete garbage in game regardless of eugenics, best use is uuuh, maid I guess.

Edited by joshcja

Nyx? Well, she will destroy the defenses of your Kana, and also make her a little blind, but if that´s not a problem, go ahead. Now, if you are just talking about optimization, i would say that Camilla is a very nice mother in your situation, she doesn´t destroy her magic, and gives good speed, defenses, resistance, and, well, everything, she is very well rounded (no pun intended)

was checking it up, its amazing how she makes kana in nohr noble have everything minus luck with a +mag/-lck mc upwards of 30 in stat, but if i were to give camilla to him who would be a good wife for keaton given that velouria can be great with a good str mod

+hp/mag -luck/skill

Using tomes is worse than Levin blicking if you're not odin/Ophelia

Kana is complete garbage in game regardless of eugenics, best use is uuuh, maid I guess.

just asking since i want more info but can you be more clear on levin blicking and this strategy of odin/ophelia, and i guess i have to adapt kana to a more supporting role, thanks

all right after much consideration( and despite the whole kana is only good with second gen pairing deal) i think im gonna take a gamble with camila!kana growths to make a nohr noble or malig knight kana that juggles str and mag with good speed and marrying ignatius as to make a good pair up combination with his personal skills to deal with different situations, im going to marry keaton to selena then and also going to make selena pass shurikenbreaker because nohr is shuriken hell, i might be going insane with some things but i think i make the whole team like this

elise = strategist

leo = dark knight

xander = paladin/lodestar

camilla = wyvern lord

effie = general

mozu = kinshi knight

azura = songstress

odin = dread knight

selena = bow knight

elise!ophelia = witch

camilla!kana = nohr noble/malig knight

felicia!forrest = strategist

selena!velouria = wolfssegner

beruka!percy = wyvern lord

effie!ignatius = vanguard

i hope its good (and i will totally understand if its crazy for you guys but i want to leave super optimization for the problematic conquest lunatic run that ill do later) so if you can share your opinions on this( ill still think on the skills to give them so ill put them later) and if you could give me good tips on whether i should use diviner as a secondary to get tomefaire on avatar or give camilla a good class? thanks.

Effie makes a better Great Knight IMO.

Also, don't post a bunch of times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.

Lastly, Kana will be decent at best, so don't sweat it. Keep your team size down, because Conquest doesn't support gigantic parties, unless you have DLC.

Effie makes a better Great Knight IMO.

Also, don't post a bunch of times in a row. Use the Edit button instead.

Lastly, Kana will be decent at best, so don't sweat it. Keep your team size down, because Conquest doesn't support gigantic parties, unless you have DLC.

sorry im still new to the whole forum user thing (despite having karma enough in gamefaqs to be legend O_o) so ill see to it, also thanks for the effie tip, got so focused on defense that i forgot that her focus is attack and now i see the power she gains, i wanted to keep it at 16 because its the maximum number of deployment by the finale.

If you're dead-set on a general, Benny/Ignatius do just fine. Effie's got pretty good offense, so might as well take advantage of it!

The rules here are fairly different from GameFAQs. Please read the Code of Conduct, and feel free to send me a PM with any questions you have!

Tips on dark knight odin.

Don't use dark knight odin.

Spoilers: Nos is still broken.

Ditto for strategist Elise, those classes are actually awful. The bolt axe is my favorite royal weapon though.-

Levin blicking101 buy levin, equip levin, blick blick.-

Edited by joshcja

Tips on dark knight odin.

Don't use dark knight odin.

Spoilers: Nos is still broken.

Ditto for strategist Elise, those classes are actually awful. The bolt axe is my favorite royal weapon though.-

Levin blicking101 buy levin, equip levin, blick blick.-

was actually thinking on using nosferatu build on ophelia(i think nos is the nosferatu) with vantage gale force and life and death plus the tome and bow breakers

and about odin i was actually deciding on making him anti mage with dread knight

the bolt axe im planning to give to kana and spirit dust her if necessary

with elise i was going to put her in support so she does not go down and support everyone with lily poise and demoiselle and inspiration

was actually thinking on using nosferatu build on ophelia(i think nos is the nosferatu) with vantage gale force and life and death plus the tome and bow breakers

and about odin i was actually deciding on making him anti mage with dread knight

with elise i was going to put her in support so she does not go down and support everyone with lily poise and demoiselle and inspiration

Odin is way better at nostanking while Ophy is more of a hellmurder vantage nuke. You may want to, just do ophelia's paralouge for loot and not use her if you want to enjoy CQ as a strategy game since she solo's "the entire game" on lunatic. If you want a dedicated mage killer uuuh, Niles/Nina/Elise/Literally all of the servants are free.

Elise needs to be able to live a hit to support with aura's. Magik knight Elise forcibly fed an angelic robe with heartseeker/demosel/savage blow/lunge/thing is pretty terrifying when wielding pony tome/bolt axe. If you were thinking of hiding her in gaurd stance.... her aura's do not work in guard stance and neither do her hilarious attack stance adds.

All things considered you should have no issue clearing the game with your chosen setup just letting you know of a few minor optimizations for the future.

Edited by joshcja

Unfortunately, support skills don't work if the unit with them is in the back of a pair up.