War Thunder

Well, I finally decided to make a topic for this. I've been playing this game for over 2 years, and I have a lot of fun with it. There seems to be a lot of controversy surrounding it, but unlike most, I don't think it detracts any of the quality of the game at all. What do you guys think of it? I know most people on here don't really like realistic games like War Thunder, but I enjoy it enough. I hope, however, that Tu-4s are fixed by the time I get to era IV.

I played it for a bit because I'm a fan of dogfighting games. However I'm not a fan of terrible balancing, so that turned me off after a while :/

Cool game, though!

I played it for a bit because I'm a fan of dogfighting games. However I'm not a fan of terrible balancing, so that turned me off after a while :/

Cool game, though!

The worst balance is in Realistic, but I don't mind because I'm rather terrible anyway. How far did you get?

I played it for a while, mostly Arcade, problem with Arcade is Bomber's are mostly useless since nobody else but you cares about Objectives though.

Stayed away from tanks tho, Stalinium too stronk