EVERY CHARACTER (IN FE7)'S BATTLE PALETTE OFFSET

SuperSamYT

I just want to say that I was looking for this type of document for 30 minutes before deciding it'll be a better use of my time to go onto Nightmare and put all the offsets onto a document. I then thought that I can share this for lazy people like me so I did.

Notes:

1. Every offset starts with 0x8 but that's not needed in most programs you'll use this stuff in.

2. There's no organization to this because I just copied this straight out of Nightmare and how the program had these values organized. They go from 0x01 to 0x78.

3. Remember the numbering system from the point above goes, 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,A,B,C,D,E,F

Here's the .txt document then.

Every Character's Palette Offset.txt

Alternatively, you could have used http://feuniverse.us/t/nmm2csv-edit-tables-with-excel-instead-of-nightmare/1748

and have the list in a moment.

Every offset begins with 0x08 because 0x08000000 is the hardware offset of the ROM in the GBA's memory.

Hexadecimal numbers shouldn't need an explanation--if you're editing palettes (or really anything else in the ROM), you should understand them.

Alternatively, you could have used http://feuniverse.us/t/nmm2csv-edit-tables-with-excel-instead-of-nightmare/1748

and have the list in a moment.

Every offset begins with 0x08 because 0x08000000 is the hardware offset of the ROM in the GBA's memory.

Hexadecimal numbers shouldn't need an explanation--if you're editing palettes (or really anything else in the ROM), you should understand them.

Ya probably. I wish I'd found this before I got in trouble for staying up too late typing. LOL!