How to find out how much hp & damage the unit takes when in combat?

Harvey

In Awakening and Fates or probably in any Fire Emblem game, you get to know how much damage you give and take when facing units.

How to check that analysis in Binding Blade. I'm currently in Chapter 5 and while the difficulty isn't all that hard atleast for now, I'm struggling to check which unit to send in combat without getting that analysis window.

Just like in the newer games? Press Attack, choose a weapon and the combat forecast pops up.

Ok so I'm not able to understand the forecast here. Where does it show health depletion? and what does Hit mean here?

Ok I'll ask again better.....

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/fireemblem/images/5/52/Combat_Forecast.png/revision/latest?cb=20120816121515

In this game, you can see that the amount of damage, the chance of hit and critical hit are all displayed well.

But in Binding blade, its not as elaborate as this and I'm a bit confused of what is what......

Edited by Harvey

I'm not sure what you're not understanding? FE6 has the same combat forecast:

9t3MW6g.png

It displays the exact same core info SD does.

Edited by Gradivus.

Well, when all else fails, use mental math. Using your screenshot as an example, Marth will deal 6 damage to a guy with 13 health. 7 health remains. Simple.

I'll go over what each term means as well:

HP: The health of the character

Dmg: The attack power of the character/How much damage the character can dish out

Hit: The odds of hitting the opponent. 100 means a certain hit.

Crit: The odds of landing a Critical Hit, which deals three times to amount of Dmg.

There are also other factors not shown there, such as Spd (how fast the character is, which determines how many times they can attack in one round)

EDIT: Yeah, the "simple" display has pretty much not changed over the course of the series. The "detailed" display shows the other factors like Spd, but it's not as convenient.

Edited by Power Master

MT is the amount of base damage the weapon deals. It's affected by the enemy's Defense. The Dmg on the display shows the final result of the damage.

Edited by Power Master

Mt is the same as Dmg in the newer games, as in damage dealt.

I find it very odd you didn't understand that. It's in the same position in the combat forecast and the other statistics are labeled the same as they are in the newer games, so what else would it be?

Edited by Gradivus.