Fate/Grand Order -First Order- : Fate/Grand Order Animated TV Special.

The Geek

I wish Mashu had her old VA back.

I haven't heard particularly good things about F/GO's first few chapters but I hope this changes that!

Apparently her VA and Olga's are on maternity leave.

I honestly don't know much about Grand Order's story or its overall quality, so I couldn't tell you.

Really? I thought she was out for illness. Odd that only Mashu's VA got changed, but I guess her other voiced servants aren't important enough. Marie is a prominent character in Orleans (also voiced by Mashu's VA, rest in piece) and her voice lines haven't been changed at all. Also Kiyohime and Mata Hari off the top of my head.

I've only read summaries, but Orleans sounds pretty awful by the way people describe it (mind-numbingly boring, character wank etc.)

But I won't be able to form a definite opinion until I actually watch the OVA!!

It will have a tv series sooner or later. Fate franchise is the milk cow and they arent gonna let it go without milking the hell out of it.

Right now people are guessing that this is gonna be the start of an OVA series or something like that.

• 1 month later...