Completed Sacred Stones

I just beat Eirika's route (Soon to start on Ephraim) for the very first time and I gotta say it was really amazing. The story was great and well put together especially compared to Fates as it seemed much more completed, the difficulty was well benign honestly but that made the game fun to play as it had a nice balance. Over all I won't have a true score until I complete Ephraim's route but I've really enjoyed this and it's boosted my confidence and initiative to complete other older titles.

I just beat Eirika's route (Soon to start on Ephraim) for the very first time and I gotta say it was really amazing. The story was great and well put together especially compared to Fates as it seemed much more completed, the difficulty was well benign honestly but that made the game fun to play as it had a nice balance. Over all I won't have a true score until I complete Ephraim's route but I've really enjoyed this and it's boosted my confidence and initiative to complete other older titles.

Ephraim's route is a bit harder. That being said, the dificulty of sacred stones is NOT representative of the rest of the series. Shadow dragon's normal mode is similarly easy (and is the best way to experience the first part of Marth's story, because fe1 and 3 have not aged well at all). Its also the only non-3ds fe that has an english cartridge that sells for reasonable amounts of money. Sacred stones has my 3rd favorite FE story, after Path of Radiance (fe9) and Geneology(fe4).

SS was my first FE so I think it is very good for beginners. Have fun with Ephraim's route and like sirmola said it is a bit harder then Erika's.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Ephraim's route is a bit harder. That being said, the dificulty of sacred stones is NOT representative of the rest of the series. Shadow dragon's normal mode is similarly easy (and is the best way to experience the first part of Marth's story, because fe1 and 3 have not aged well at all). Its also the only non-3ds fe that has an english cartridge that sells for reasonable amounts of money. Sacred stones has my 3rd favorite FE story, after Path of Radiance (fe9) and Geneology(fe4).

I have actually tried others though older ones tend to steer me off. Not even for the fact they're on the NES because some of my favorites like Final Fantasy are the older titles in the series. I've started 11 and 12 just haven't gotten very far and I've wanted to play PoR for so long but.... you understand.... the price.