Emblème du Feu

Miatt

Hi everyone !

I am the admin of the French website "Emblème du Feu" as wall as the creator of the french FE wiki.

This website is dedicated to the Fire Emblem universe and aims to be the French Serenes Forrest.

The website has been online for 2 months already (in development for 3) and we are currently working on the news section as well as the Cipher et Fates sections.

I come to you on the first hand to ask if you could add us to your other FE sites links (which would need an update, the FE Games website has had the time to die, come back and die again!)

On the second hand I come to ask if it was possible to establish a partnership between our two communities.

This could be done by holding common events, for example by including the french community in Fire Emblem Scribes. But also to communicate on the events in our own countries(like Kozaki at the French Japan Expo)

Edited by Miatt

Je pourrais peut être aider, si possible.

C'était pas mon but quand j'ai posté ce sujet mais merci x) je t'ai envoyé un mp.

That's was not the point when I've posted this topic but thanks. I've sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for contacting me! Sorry, I've been extremely busy lately and must have missed this.

Sure, I'd be happy to add a link. It's great to see more FE sites out there!

Oh dear, I'll need to comb through the official Fire Emblem links when I have time. Yeah, you're right, it's annoying when the links die, come back and die again. Nintendo!

Thanks !

And for the FE Games website I was referring to the french website called "FE Games".

And what do you think of the second proposition ? I know my website is quite new, but I think at the future it will be nice if the FE Scribes event can extend to other communities or something like this.

Everyone is welcome to enter our events, you don't need to be a long time member - we even personally extended the invitation to DA FE communities and Reddit for Scribbles last year. The means of entering an event is the only potential barrier for someone who can't speak English. If it's a smaller event like our TMS giveaway, then we don't generally require a forum account, but an event like Scribbles in particular is still SF centric by nature; we need to be able to tell who's who, and we have the best ability to manage the event here.

If someone has an event idea that Vincent/Jyo like and are willing to put in the work to help us organize it, we're usually happy to get involved.

Edited by Tangerine