Two questions regarding Path of Radiance

Hey, I'm returning to this game yet again, and I'm going to eventually use a save or two for Radiant Dawn.

So,

1. Regarding using Easy Mode for the generous EXP, is there any reason why I shouldn't use Easy Mode for a file transfer? Like, are there any prerequisties that can only be met by playing Normal or Hard for PoR/RD?

and,

2. Should I save all my Bonus EXP for the end of the game, or use it as I go along?

EDIT: I'm guessing Random is the best way to go, level-up method wise? I plan on having Sothe maxed out, and I heard Blossom really screws him over in Fixed.

Edited by ~Silver

An Easy Mode run will be a long, probably unsatisfying grinding process for a handful of small boosts in Radiant Dawn. Just play the game at the level you think you're up to, and Normal is entirely fine for players new to the series. Use the Bonus experience as you go along, especially as the amounts of it that will be useful throughout the game will be pretty miniscule by the end. There's never really a reason to save it.

Make sure your game works with easy mode. Early copies of RD had a glitch that caused the game to freeze if an easy mode file so much as existed. Otherwise, nothing that I'm aware of. As for the rest, never done it myself, actually because of said glitch, but I'd imagine you'd want to use to as you go getting characters as close to leveling up as you can in a level and then actually leveling them with bexp, especially once you cap some stats, so you can reset for better levels. This'd also allow you to also better gauge how many character you think you can get to 20/20 as you can see how things are progressing rather than assuming x-many characters can but ending up not quite having enough or having a bunch of extra bexp with no one worthwhile to use it on.

Make sure your game works with easy mode. Early copies of RD had a glitch that caused the game to freeze if an easy mode file so much as existed. Otherwise, nothing that I'm aware of. As for the rest, never done it myself, actually because of said glitch, but I'd imagine you'd want to use to as you go getting characters as close to leveling up as you can in a level and then actually leveling them with bexp, especially once you cap some stats, so you can reset for better levels. This'd also allow you to also better gauge how many character you think you can get to 20/20 as you can see how things are progressing rather than assuming x-many characters can but ending up not quite having enough or having a bunch of extra bexp with no one worthwhile to use it on.

Oh, jeez.. I completely forgot about that... yeah, so that's a no on Easy Mode.

Will A-Supports that transfer to Radiant Dawn stack with Bond Supports in that game? As in will Soren and Ike, who I plan on sharing an A-Support with each other. get +10 Critical Evade Bonus instead of the standard +5?

• 4 weeks later...

No, bonds don't stack and some units can't transfer any due to already having 4 in RD (Ike, Mist, Geoff, Reyson). You do need Ike x Soren for the hidden Soren scenes, but they're not very interesting and can be found on youtube.

You only need Ike x Soren for one of the Soren scenes. The other has different prerequisites.

But unless you really want to add the Ike x Soren scene to your archive and/or update the family tree in your copy of the game, you might as well just watch them on youtube.