Tellius Recollection (Vol 2) Translation / Discussion Thread

Kirokan

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/26/2017 at 0:27 PM, tailfin said:

I always amused myself at the thought of the Black Knight getting wedged between a standard door frame because of those ridiculous pauldrons of his...

The real reason he travels via warp powder.

Kinda odd they describe Kyza as a ladies' man! He's certainly pretty, but the only thing about his character that really gets shown off is that he's determined to outdo Lyre in winning Ranulf's attention.

Ladies' man appearance, huh? I swear I read in-game that Kyza was regarded by his associates as "boring." I hope I'm not misplacing memories. 
If it's true then perhaps he's boring in personality alone, but with looks that have the girls reeling lol

Edited by Hashuni Mei

Oscar, Boyd, and Rolf are my favorite siblings in the series, they're just so lovable!

RANULF <3

I like how the lions look like they have cutie marks on their flanks like MLP ponies. XD

Today's!

196-197 Lyre, Lethe, and Mordecai

On 1/28/2017 at 0:57 PM, Samias said:

Kinda odd they describe Kyza as a ladies' man! He's certainly pretty, but the only thing about his character that really gets shown off is that he's determined to outdo Lyre in winning Ranulf's attention.

20 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

Ladies' man appearance, huh? I swear I read in-game that Kyza was regarded by his associates as "boring." I hope I'm not misplacing memories. 
If it's true then perhaps he's boring in personality alone, but with looks that have the girls reeling lol

Yes, it is likely they meant appearance alone, rather than personality. xD His personality is probably excluded.

On ‎27‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 11:34 PM, Kirokan said:

On to Volke and then the laguz!

192-193 Volke, Caineghis, Skrimir

According to [6], it says that Skrimir is more pinkish than Caineghis. However, by comparing Skrimir's picture [6] with Caineghis' picture [2], it looks (to me at least), that it should be the other way around (with Skrimir being more red one and Caineghis being more pinkish).

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

According to [6], it says that Skrimir is more pinkish than Caineghis. However, by comparing Skrimir's picture [6] with Caineghis' picture [2], it looks (to me at least), that it should be the other way around (with Skrimir being more red one and Caineghis being more pinkish).

I should fix the wording, they basically meant "light-red" and were vague as to whether they were talking about the mane or body.

Looking at their final models, they probably meant the mane, which is indeed a lighter hue of red than Caineghis:

But even then the scan shows otherwise, which may come down to a scanner hue/saturation issue. Either way thanks for pointing it out!

7 hours ago, Kirokan said:

Being the huge fangirl I am for Tibarn, I'm glad to see at least his artwork lolol.

On a side note, it's a bit strange that they didn't show the pre-transformation of Ulki and Naesala. Unless they couldn't accommodate any more space for those two?? Either way, keep up the good work, Kirokan!

There could be additional pages? A few characters had their artwork spread across 2 or more pages depending on how detailed their armor sketches are. Naesala's pre-transformation form is probably on the next page? I hope?

Today we have the two black dragons:

204-205 Dheginsea and Kurthnaga

Only two pages left!

On 2/1/2017 at 0:32 AM, Samias said:

There could be additional pages? A few characters had their artwork spread across 2 or more pages depending on how detailed their armor sketches are. Naesala's pre-transformation form is probably on the next page? I hope?

On 2/1/2017 at 1:16 AM, Dino said:

Yeah, I hope there's additional pages for them. But even if there is, it's a bit strange that they're not grouped together. Maybe I'm just being too picky about this LOL.

Unfortunately for all three of you --that's all there is on them. : \ The Path of Radiance book had a few not featured here, but even then...

Aw, that's disappointing that they would kinda skimp on the laguz bits. Their outfits didn't really change much from the last game but it's just a bit sad not to see them. Especially Naesala, as he wasn't playable in Path of Radiance.

28 minutes ago, Samias said:

Especially Naesala, as he wasn't playable in Path of Radiance.

Yes he is. You can pick him to join you at the Endgame. He's one of three choices at that point, the other two being Tibarn and Giffca. :P

Nice seeing the black dragons! Their dragon forms are the coolest.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yes he is. You can pick him to join you at the Endgame. He's one of three choices at that point, the other two being Tibarn and Giffca. :P

Nice seeing the black dragons! Their dragon forms are the coolest.

Oh right, I completely forgot. I tend to never pick him because he can't damage Ashnard...

1 minute ago, Samias said:

Oh right, I completely forgot. I tend to never pick him because he can't damage Ashnard...

Yeah, me neither, I just happened to remember. I always picked Tibarn because Tibarn.

1 hour ago, Dino said:

O_o ...is that supposed to be the height difference between Dheginsea and Kurthnaga? Because holy cow, Dheginsea towers over his son. 

Yep! In game, Deghinsea absolutely towers over other dragons. Ena and Kurthnaga are both pretty small.

47 minutes ago, Samias said:

Yep! In game, Deghinsea absolutely towers over other dragons. Ena and Kurthnaga are both pretty small.

It's been a while since I played the game, so my memory is a bit hazy XD, but now that you mention it, I can kind of remember. Still, I'm amazed at how tall Dheginsea is. I wonder how the other laguz kings compare??