Talent for +Magic Corrin marrying Nyx!Nina in Rev?

Lucina's Husband

I'm marrying Nyx! Nina on Revelation because Nina is my favorite of the children and I want to give Kana insane magic and speed. I understand Rhajat has a better personal skill and Midori comes with better skill mods overall, but Nina is my fave.

My Corrin is +Magic, -Defense, but I don't know which talent to give him (and by proxy, Nina).

Nina already gets Bow Knight/Adventurer, Sorcerer/Dark Knight, Diviner/Onmyoji from her parents. She'll also gain access to Falcon Knight if she befriends Caeldori....

Nina already has just about all the magic classes she could want. Would she benefit from Priestess or Strategist? What about for Kana? More than likely, both will want to be Witches anyway, right?

Would something like Ninja, Lancer, Malig Knight, or Oni Savage work? I might just go Oni Savage because Corrin has no way of getting it otherwise.... Thoughts?

It's not just about your avatar and Nina. Kana has A+ support with Selkie, Velouria, Midori and Mitama so your talent affects them too. Nina doesn't really need your talent to be good at magic, and your avatar can friendship seal anyone who he has A support with so he has access to whatever he wants. Kana on the other hand could do well as a Nohr Noble or a Witch but she might like access to Sorcerer or Onmyoji (she can get the later from Mitama).

Your talent should try and serve what Selkie, Velouria, Midori and Mitama would like easy access to (it's what I did in my +mag/-def Nyx!Nina!Kana run), because your avatar and Kana kind already have most of what they need. But what those four like easy access to, is entirely dependent on what parents they have. Samurai and Lancer are what I tend to favour to help them out universally though.

Edited by Dragonslayer9x

I

It's not just about your avatar and Nina. Kana has A+ support with Selkie, Velouria, Midori and Mitama so your talent affects them too. Nina doesn't really need your talent to be good at magic, and your avatar can friendship seal anyone who he has A support with so he has access to whatever he wants. Kana on the other hand could do well as a Nohr Noble or a Witch but she might like access to Sorcerer or Onmyoji (she can get the later from Mitama).

Your talent should try and serve what Selkie, Velouria, Midori and Mitama would like easy access to (it's what I did in my +mag/-def Nyx!Nina!Kana run), because your avatar and Kana kind already have most of what they need. But what those four like easy access to, is entirely dependent on what parents they have. Samurai and Lancer are what I tend to favour to help them out universally though.

I could go with Lancer. It always has such good skills.