Cipher Series 9: June 19 - Ranulf HN

Kirie

7 hours ago, whase said:

Hide contents

Faye

- If this unit was deployed in the same row as (some other unit?), gain +10 power until the end of turn
- flier emblem

Im gonna jump the gun and say its Alm

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Preliminary translations for all the livestream cards can be seen on the International Cipher FB Group. If you'd like to see translations quickly, it's probably a good idea to join the group; either Nanaka or Seah usually post translations up shortly after reveal.

The thing with livestreams is that it's a lot of cards, and getting them added to the wiki is a lot more effect than just translating the card effects. They'll get them up there at some point.

16 hours ago, whase said:

Since many of the recently revealed cards have not yet been translated (I've been continuously refreshing the green cards wiki page since Saturday), I've decided to try translating them with nothing more than google translate and my knowledge of card games. Take these with a grain of salt as they're just my best guess:

Reveal hidden contents

Lethe
- Choose one Laguz ally, select a card from your retreat area with the same name as that ally and place it underneath. This counts as growing that unit.
- Whenever this unit grows, you may move an ally Laguz
- fighter emblem

Nasir
- When this unit is deployed, choose a medallion ally, select a card from your retreat area with the same name and place it under that unit. This counts as a level up.

Mist
- Choose a card from your retreat area other than Mist, place it in your hand.
- If your main character has at least stack 4, your main character gains +10 power
- miracle emblem

Tibarn
- If there are at least 2 other ally Laguz on the field, gain +20 power
- flier emblem

Naesala
- [tap an ally Laguz] move an enemy unit
- strategist emblem

Grommel
- (this one was tough to understand) During your turn, gain -30 power and 1-2 range
- At the end of your turn, destroy this unit

Al (3/2)
- When this unit class changes, it gains +20 power until the end of turn
- An attack emblem that only works for a certain supported character?

Gant
- During your opponent's turn, ally Tiena gets +10
- If this unit is attacked by anything but a tome affinity unit, power +20
- defender's emblem

Tiena
- Choose one card from your retreat area other than Tiena, and place it in your hand
- Until the end of turn, this unit gains +10 power and 1 range
- miracle emblem

Echidna
- When this unit is deployed, you may choose a unit with a fighter emblem from your retreat area and place it on top of your deck
- Until the end of the turn, this unit gains 1-2 range

Elphin
- Choose an ally, until the end of turn this unit's power is +10
- Choose an enemy on the back row of cost 3 or lower and move it

Grey
- If you have an ally female unit on the same row as this unit, this unit can not be moved by enemy skills

Tobin
- +10 power until the end of turn
- You may move the attacking unit (?)

Kliff
- Whenever this unit defeats a unit in battle, both you and your opponent discard a card (?)
- mage emblem

Faye
- If this unit was deployed in the same row as (some other unit?), gain +10 power until the end of turn
- flier emblem

Lukas
- When this unit defeats the enemy main character, you may move an ally unit with 1 deployment cost
- fighter emblem

Silque
- Choose one card from your retreat area other than Silque, and place it in your hand
- miracle emblem

Mae
- +10 power until the end of turn
- mage emblem

Genny
- Choose one card from your retreat area other than Genny, and place it in your hand
- miracle emblem

Boey
- If there are more than 1 ally tome affinity units, gain +20 power

Mycen
- If your main character is Alm or Celica, if an enemy can attack Mycen, they can not attack your main character.
- Until the end of turn, gain +20 power

Alphons
- When this unit is in battle with an axe affinity unit, gain +10 power
- If the attacking unit is a (certain kind of?) unit, +10 power

Shareena
- When this unit is in battle with an sword affinity unit, gain +10 power
- If the defending unit is a (certain kind of?) unit, +10 power

Anna
- If you have an ally with a symbol, during your turn gain +10 power.
- Numerous Anna

Maybe this helps someone, hope it bothers nobody. ^^'

The skills themselves are translated on the cipher foreign facebook group, and I ain't up for doing any of them until the reveal for em is official so uh.
I'll just wait til they reveal themselves I guess.

1 hour ago, Jedi said:

Awesome, Zihark is my favorite Tellius dude, I want to order this for collection sake haha.

I'd be happy to hold one for you, if you'd like. :p Though I guess you might prefer to buy from someone in the US for cheaper shipping.

Just now, Kirie said:

I'd be happy to hold one for you, if you'd like. :p Though I guess you might prefer to buy from someone in the US for cheaper shipping.

I'm sure it wouldn't be too much more if you did, I appreciate the offer, and if you could that would be great.

Just now, Jedi said:

I'm sure it wouldn't be too much more if you did, I appreciate the offer, and if you could that would be great.

No problem, I'd be happy to. ^^ I can't 100% guarantee that I'll have one for you, but I'm ordering 4 boxes, so it's pretty likely.

Just now, Kirie said:

Which might be me ;p

Nah - while I'm bound to have a ton, of him by virtue of not wanting him, Kirie has offered first. But I'm sure to have pretty much every green card for sale unless one of them is Nailah.

1 minute ago, Kirie said:

No problem, I'd be happy to. ^^ I can't 100% guarantee that I'll have one for you, but I'm ordering 4 boxes, so it's pretty likely.

Thanks! Quite the awesome thing for you to do :)

@ChibiToastExplosion Thank you as well ^^

Edited by Jedi

1 minute ago, Jedi said:

Thanks! Quite the awesome thing for you to do :)

What can I say? I enjoy spreading the love of Cipher around wherever I can. :U

1 minute ago, ChibiToastExplosion said:

Which might be me ;p

Nah - while I'm bound to have a ton, of him by virtue of not wanting him, Kirie has offered first. But I'm sure to have pretty much every green card for sale unless one of them is Nailah.

Man, now I'm hoping we get more Nailah. Her S5 cards were super gorgeous.

1 minute ago, Kirie said:

Man, now I'm hoping we get more Nailah. Her S5 cards were super gorgeous.

Me too! This is her best shot. Laguz focus, and we see tibarn, skrimir, naesala already, and we're likely to see chaegnihs (I can't spell or say his name to save my life; SR?) I'd love to see her, but 25 cards isn't as much as I'd like for her chances.

Her R+ is one of the jewels of my collection though!

4 hours ago, Kirie said:

Preliminary translations for all the livestream cards can be seen on the International Cipher FB Group. If you'd like to see translations quickly, it's probably a good idea to join the group; either Nanaka or Seah usually post translations up shortly after reveal.

The thing with livestreams is that it's a lot of cards, and getting them added to the wiki is a lot more effect than just translating the card effects. They'll get them up there at some point.

Ah, thanks! I had no idea that page existed. Thanks for sharing it. ^^

1 hour ago, TheVinceKnight said:

The skills themselves are translated on the cipher foreign facebook group, and I ain't up for doing any of them until the reveal for em is official so uh.
I'll just wait til they reveal themselves I guess.

Wait, official? Does that mean there is a chance the cards shared on the livestream have any possibility of not ending up in the expected set?

1 minute ago, whase said:

Wait, official? Does that mean there is a chance the cards shared on the livestream have any possibility of not ending up in the expected set?

I'm pretty sure he means until the cards are fully revealed via Twitter. Livestream cards have never been changed AFAIK, but they don't include some information, such as rarity/number, and they're smaller images of not very good quality.

56 minutes ago, Kirie said:

I'm pretty sure he means until the cards are fully revealed via Twitter. Livestream cards have never been changed AFAIK, but they don't include some information, such as rarity/number, and they're smaller images of not very good quality.

Yes, that's pretty much what I meant.

Faye has a really pretty R+!

Makes me wonder if all the villagers are going to get a N/R/R+ spread. I was wondering if they would get three cards a piece, but if it's only two that would leave room for other characters to make it in to the set.

Of course, Falcon Knight is one of the classes without a third tier, so I'm wondering how much we can really tell from this.

So... this confirms we will not get a Faye SR? Okay :P

Now I wonder if every Alm Villager will get R+ or only her.

Edited by Troykv

18 hours ago, Kirie said:

Final reveal of the week: R/R+ for Ike!

Had mixed feelings about getting this because i havent read the Binding Blade manga but this gives me enough reason, now the question is if i should buy 1 or 2 16 packs

Edited by Gonzak

2 hours ago, RedEyedDrake said:

With both Roy and Ike getting included I'd certainly like to hope that Marth is also going to get a card in here.

I don't think it will be the case. However, original Akaneia is starting to feel somewhat badly represented compared to the other continents.

3 hours ago, Cat Villager said:

I don't think it will be the case. However, original Akaneia is starting to feel somewhat badly represented compared to the other continents.

Give it some time (a lot more time after echoes has its shine for a long while). Maybe Series 13 and upwards. Meaning next year is a possibility. I do want to see characters like the my unit (Kris) and Katarina get cards for Cipher.