Who did you pick for early second seal?

WindowsX

So? By Murphy's Law I can probably die IRL tomorrow from a short circuit burning my house down, making my whole career up until today pointless and all these arguments on a forum over statiatics in videogames an equal complete waste of effort. That doesn't mean I need to stop studying and it certainly will not stop from arguing silliness on SF. Such behavior would be obsessive.

You see, in psychiatry that is known as an "Aggressive Obsession". A person with such obsessions are yhose who are constantly preocupied and wary of possible physical or verbal agressions from strangers, accidents, calamities, natural disasters, death, etc. The focus here is not wether theeae events happen or not, but rather an often crippling preoccupation over the sligtest possibility of it happening.

Now obsessions are not diagnostic on their own of OCD at all. One needs to also show compulsions, which are repetitive conducts or rituals which the person absolutely needs in order to carry on with their daily lives. Ones such are constant verification of known facts, like closing a door when you leave home, or the constant need to wash your hands despite having done so previously within minutes, the necessity to check a homework or an assignment repeatedly to verify it's perfection or just mere doubts over facts that doesn't let them focus until they're solved.

Now, having obsessions and compulsions alone are not diagnostic of OCD either. One needs to have a considerable loss of functionality over it. A person needs to waste over an hour of his life on such antics for it to finally be classified as OCD. And even then, if it is caused by drugs, dementia or other mental ailmets like Anxiety, Psycosis or any other disease the diagnosis of OCD is dropped.

In conclusion, I am way behind on my studies, I have an exam tomorrow, I shouldn't be here procrastinating and I certainly will not do it trying to convince you a second time why worrying over enemies with a critical chance below 15 isn't even worth it. Specially if they don't even double.

Whoa, off topic much?

Anyways, would YOU be comfortable risking your game on a low percent crit that'd kill if it happened, thus making you lose an hour's worth of progress? Needless to say, I wouldn't.

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archer fixes Tharja's bad hit rate. And even that isn't necessary, unless you play in Lunatic where hitting things matters, because Tharja already has two skills that debuff enemy Avo.

My priorities for reclassing:

Robin; female > Pegasus Knight always, male > Sorcerer (if Skl-) or Barbarian (if Lck-)

Panne then/or Nowi; Wyvern Rider (basically a master seal promotion without the EXP drawbacks)

I usually use only one of the above. But both are deserving of a second seal, Panne more so IMO.

Anyone else can wait.

Chrom starts kinda sucking in the Valm arch where mounted magic users expose his shit resistance, but he still shines as support. I either keep him as is in Lord>Great Lord or reclass him to Archer/Cavalier after the above three are changed or with the 3Rd seal, depending in what his wife/child needs in support. He is better hiding behind one of them in the Valm arch, all of his classes provide good support bonuses in different areas and Dual Strike+ is a bonus.

Donnel just pisses me off in Lunatic, I don't bother raising him past the first level to recruit him until I kill Grima and start doing post game stuff. Villager is not even good as a support bot, why the hell would +Skl and +Lck ever be that necessary. Still I agree that he's a good candidate for the 2nd seal, one of these days I'll try a grind less run with him paired with Tharja or Sully.

Edited by DaveCozy
Spelling