FE Cipher at Comiket91: Dec 5 - Full Assortment & Pricing

Kirie

As announced during the Autumn Livestream, Cipher will once again have a booth at Comiket (Comic Market) 91, which will be held in Tokyo on December 29-31, 2016.

Full assortment and pricing now revealed!

Merchandise Available:

3hNdSLL.png

2 Players Boxes - Character version & Dot Art Version ¥4000 each

[spoiler=Character Box Images & Contents]

5wZlyze.png

Large storage box

OHU4NS.png

Small storage box & Deckbox

MeuZH4.png

4 Marker Cards - Lyn, Deirdre, Elincia, Azura

xDPlEW.png

2 sets of sleeves - Lord art & FE Cipher emblem

[spoiler=Dot Art Box Images & Contents]

FwFrnf.png

Large storage box

MJM0Uig.png

2 sets of sleeves Sleeves (pixel Lord art), Deckbox, and Small storage box

ojbTjy.png

4 Marker Cards - Azura, Caeda, Lilina, Lucina

NF59ofv.png

Camilla & Hinoka Swimsuit Promos: Camilla is in the Character box, Hinoka in the Dot Art

GcCEQ17.png26gz9jA.png

S5 & S6 Artbooks: ¥2000 each

occMacy.png

King Xander & King Ryoma Playmat: ¥3500

1QhbDjk.png

Awakening Tiki Playmat: ¥3500

UVjgKH5.png

S6 Can Badge Set ¥1500 - Sigurd, Deirdre, and Raquesis

SXdLjhR.pngMMp7lpl.png

Die-Cut Paper Badges ¥500 each - 11 known types + 2 secrets

Known Types: Marth, Sigurd, Roy, Eliwood, Ike, Micaiah, Lucina, Female Corrin, Male Corrin, Xander, and Ryoma

Secret: Elise and Sakura (silhouette hint)

vpbzTiH.pnggBSBSL6.png

Cipher Caravan CD + Promos ¥2500

Song List:

1. Fire Emblem Cipher Main Theme
  2. Battle Map 1 - Player Attack Phase (Dark Dragon and the Blade of Light)
  3. Dusk Falls (Fates)
  4. Far Dawn (Fates)
  5. Beneath a New Light ~ Roy's Hope (Binding Blade)
  6. Warmth is Gone (Fates)
  7. Lost in Thoughts All Alone (Fates)
  8. Chapter 3: Eldigan the Lionheart (Genealogy of the Holy War)
  9. Beautiful Princess Elincia (Path of Radiance)
  10. Road Taken (Fates)
  11. Id (Purpose) (Awakening)
  12. In the Stars (Fates)
  13. Fire Emblem Main Theme
Edited by Kirie

• 2 weeks later...

I've updated the OP with images and additional merch for Comiket that were revealed during yesterday's livestream!

The official page on the FECipher website has not yet been updated, so we do not yet know pricing for these items (aside from the CD, which is listed at ¥2500), if there will be more items available, product limits (if any), or any other details at this time.

my want list is now both palyer boxes, both plkaymats, artbooks 4-6, the new CD and the Lyn promo. I like the die-cut lords, but 500y each is a bit much (I may add one or to to my list).

This is why my wallet hates me....

any word yet if someone can go?

• 4 weeks later...

Not sure how many people are following a long with this, but the Cipher Comiket booth has started it's own Twitter account: @FECipher_C91. They've used it to post a few photos and also share stock info. Auto translation kind of sucks, but I believe the only things that have actually gone out of stock for the 1st day were Tiki mats and paper badges. Stock will be renewed for Day 2

Not sure how many people are following a long with this, but the Cipher Comiket booth has started it's own Twitter account: @FECipher_C91. They've used it to post a few photos and also share stock info. Auto translation kind of sucks, but I believe the only things that have actually gone out of stock for the 1st day were Tiki mats and paper badges. Stock will be renewed for Day 2

You're right. Yesterday, the Tiki mat sold out relatively quickly. They later reduced the number of boxes that you could buy in each purchase to two of each. Then the paper badges sold out in the afternoon.

Today, the Tiki mat has sold out again in less than an hour.

There will be some more stock tomorrow, but the Tiki mat is very popular and likely to sell out quickly. FuziChoco is a great artist.

Looks like paper badges have sold out today too, and stock on character player boxes is low. I guess today is significantly busier than yesterday. I'm so nervous. ~_~;

I'm not there so I can't say for sure, but I think that the stock reserved for each day is different, with Day 1 getting the largest allotment. If anyone wants to get the more popular items that have sold out on previous days on Day 2 or 3, I suggest they line up very early to get into Comiket.

For example, last year I lined up for Comiket at 8:30am on Day 2 and went straight to the Cipher booth, but random, green, and black can badges had already sold out before I could make a purchase.