Request: Making an average stats page for Fire Emblem Fates

Princess Blucy

I was curious if I could make an average stats page for Fates, I've been bored lately and making some charts and just feel like it'd be kinda neat and useful and rather than just keeping it away and for myself, I felt it might as well be listed somewhere, and I thought no better place than here! I was planning on making it in a similar format to other average stats pages on the site. I would be very thankful if you took this into consideration and perfectly understand if it cannot be done. Thank you for your time!

THe main possible issue with this is the fact that different classes have different growths and different promoted classes (often including both classes that a character can promote to from their starting class also have different growths. Many characters (like mozu) are also vastly better when re-classed. It would be very hard to give average states for every usefull case.

I was actually planning on doing a lot of classes, including both base promotions and in the case of Mozu and others, I would gladly do those and anymore provided someone requests. I was think of possibly doing all non-Corrin marriage seals and friendship seals for most if not every character. I honestly think it'd be really fun to make and very useful for challenge runs and the like.

Vincent does take user submitted info and ideas into consideration for the website. You could try sending him a PM, he responds as soon as he sees it and is on every day. If you're willing to put a good amount of the work in, it's pretty likely he'd be more than happy to integrate your idea assuming he likes it and give credit.

Edited by Tangerine

I think, as mentioned, the problem is reclassing and class paths.

If people stuck to original trees... it'd be like Sacred Stones.

And coding a program to calculate the changes (inputting class path) and at what level would be... quite the task.

Actually I'd prefer to get something that would calculate children's base growths rates (before adding class growths) depending on his/her non fixed parent.

that's already a thing that you can find here https://soapy4159.github.io/ferevpairings/

it's very useful and I hope you enjoy it

I didn't make it ftr