Pokemon Sun and Moon Trade Thread

Jiac

Hello! Welcome to the Sun and Moon Trading Thread.

Just list what you want and/or what you have to offer. Trading items is acceptable. Discussing offers in thread is fine too.

To organize offers please use this format:

3DS FC:

LF (Looking For):

FT (For Trade):

Example:
"3DS FC: 1234-5678-9101"

"LF: Shiny Relaxed Weezing"

"FT: 4 Max IV Lv. 36 Jolly Mold Breaker Fraxure with a Destiny Knot"

List important parameters like:

-IV Spread (if you know it)

-Nature

-Ability

-Egg Moves

-Shiny (if applicable)

If you're not looking for anything and just want to negotiate offers/trade some spare 'mons, just say something like "PM me offers."

[spoiler=Reliable Traders]

If you've conducted numerous successful trades and people you've traded with can verify. You will be added to the list of reliable traders.

To add on, it would be helpful if you use strike through to signify that your offer has been met. If you still have stuff you're looking for or have to offer, you can not cross out that part of your post. Furthermore, I would really appreciate it if you also list the person (or people) who traded with you.

If your offer is not met, after 20 post you're allowed to repost your offer.

I'd like to address, that hacked Pokemon with completely legal stats and movesets is a grey area. For the sake of the people who are really opposed of genning, PkHex, and/or any sort of hacking, please do avoid from trading hacked Pokemon. Breeders and Shiny Hunters would really appreciate it.

Finally, please do not scam others. An example of a scam is promising someone a 5 Max IV Ditto, but when you receive the Ditto it has no maxed IVs at all.

If you get scammed report it to me, and I'll place them on this list:

[spoiler=Scammers ]

Otherwise, thank you for reading! Have fun trading with each other!

Edited by Jiegg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking to trade some leftover synchronize abra's. I am looking mostly for other pokemon, dont really care which, as long as they are different (I have so many abras, its like 4 boxes full of them). Also if you have some of the berries that lower a pokemons ev values, thatd be great.

3ds FC: 0447-8519-6464

FT: Many synchronize abra's

LF: Pokemon. Pokemon that evolve on trade are welcomed, like haunter or Machoke. I will accept most pokemon though.

Synchronize: 5 Adamant, 3 Hardy, 1 Lonely (lol), 6 Brave, 4 Naughty, 6 Bold, 5 docile, 3 Relaxed, 3 Impish, 4 Lax, 4 Timid, 9 Hasty, 4 Serious, 2 jolly, 7 Naive, 1 Modest, 2 Mild, 6 Quiet, 6 Bashful, 4 Calm, 4 Gentle, 3 Sassy, 7 Careful, 6 Quirky

Some pokemon I would like are things like Shellder, sudowoodo, Kadabra (for the evo), crobat, vullaby (also have rufflet if you want to trade for that), Petilil, Luvdisc, Corsola, Maeranie, eeveelutions.

Really almost anything. I just want to see some diversity up in these boxes. I am also in the market for the berries that lower HP, ATT, and SP.A EVs. Have a bunch of the other thanks to pelago but haven't gotten the other 3.

Edited by SlayerX

I am looking to trade some leftover synchronize abra's. I am looking mostly for other pokemon, dont really care which, as long as they are different (I have so many abras, its like 4 boxes full of them). Also if you have some of the berries that lower a pokemons ev values, thatd be great.

3ds FC: 0447-8519-6464

FT: Many synchronize abra's

LF: Pokemon. Pokemon that evolve on trade are welcomed, like haunter or Machoke. I will accept most pokemon though.

Synchronize: 8 Adamant, 3 Hardy, 1 Lonely (lol), 6 Brave, 4 Naughty, 6 Bold, 5 docile, 3 Relaxed, 3 Impish, 4 Lax, 6 Timid, 9 Hasty, 4 Serious, 3 jolly, 7 Naive, 2 Modest, 2 Mild, 6 Quiet, 6 Bashful, 4 Calm, 4 Gentle, 3 Sassy, 7 Careful, 6 Quirky

Some pokemon I would like are things like Shellder, sudowoodo, Kadabra (for the evo), crobat, vullaby (also have rufflet if you want to trade for that), Petilil, Luvdisc, Corsola, Maeranie, eeveelutions.

I'm trying to complete the Abra natures as well. The ones I really need are Adamant, Jolly and Timid.

Off your list, I can trade Bonsly, Mareanie eggs or Eevee eggs.

I'm trying to complete the Abra natures as well. The ones I really need are Adamant, Jolly and Timid.

Off your list, I can trade Bonsly, Mareanie eggs or Eevee eggs.

Cool, I cant trade right now, but I should be able to later today (like an hour or 2 from now). The list doesn't really matter but i will take them

Edited by SlayerX

LF - Buzzwole and Kartana

FT - Pheremosa and Celesteela

My UBs aren't necessarily ideal, so I'm not asking for anything perfect in return, but something relatively good would be appreciated(+Atk Buzzwole, +Atk or speed Kartana without - the other would be excellent). My spare Celesteela is Impish, and my Pheremosas are Mild/Serious/Careful. I haven't checked their IVs but bottlecaps etc.

FC - 1848-3079-1042

Cool, I cant trade right now, but I should be able to later today (like an hour or 2 from now). The list doesn't really matter but i will take them

Sweet. I can't trade then but I'm sure we can work a time out.

I'll need to make some eggs first.

LF - Buzzwole and Kartana

FT - Pheremosa and Celesteela

My UBs aren't necessarily ideal, so I'm not asking for anything perfect in return, but something relatively good would be appreciated(+Atk Buzzwole, +Atk or speed Kartana without - the other would be excellent). My spare Celesteela is Impish, and my Pheremosas are Mild/Serious/Careful. I haven't checked their IVs but bottlecaps etc.

FC - 1848-3079-1042

I can do this in a bit. I need to go catch them still but I'd be happy to trade for the Celesteela and the Mild Pheromosa.

Edited by Ema Skye

Sweet. I can't trade then but I'm sure we can work a time out.

I'll need to make some eggs first.

I should be able to trade anytime today, starting right now. Um, if you dont mind could i get 2 eevee eggs instead of the Bonsly?

Cool. Where do we go to trade?

Actually, never mind. Something came up and I have to go. I can be back around 6PM PST if you're available then.

Edited by Ema Skye

Character name is Austin

I don't see you in the plaza.

Figured it out! Go to the trade button and the person should be at the top of the list.

Edited by Ema Skye

Perfect, I sent you the adamant, timid and Jolly abras in that order, let me know if anything is wrong.

Oh neat we can communicate on this thing I like it!

Edited by SlayerX

I hope that it's okay to double post in this thread considering the nature of it.

I'm looking for either a Pheromosa that is +Spe or +SpA (preferably SpA). I have an Adamant Buzzwole (+Atk, -SpA) or a Jolly Kartana (+Spe, -SpA) to offer.

Also, I'm looking for a Careful or Sassy Celesteela (+SpD, either -SpA or -Spe). My offers are above.

Edited by Ema Skye

Yeah that's fine lmao.

FT: Hidden Ability Timid Vulpix with Moon Blast and Freeze Dry in a Love Ball (unsure of IVs atm), Timid Female Salandits, Close Combat Mudbrays, Hidden Ability Phantumps, and Foul Play Vullabys.

LF: Nothing in mind, you can set-up offers.

FC: 2595-3368-8765

FC: 3712-1827-7316

FT: Haunter (give it back afterwards)

LF: Any Pokemon that evolves by trade (will be given back)

I can help you out tomorrow mornign sometime after 10 AM EST if you don't find anyone to help you with that

Really sorry about this but I'm not available today. Will you be available at the same time on Saturday?

yes i will be.

edit: ready when you are. just need your fc. you can find mine in second post of this thread.

Edited by SlayerX

i added you ill meet you there. character name is abraham. i am using 3ds browser so i will be sllow in response

edit yeah go to plaza, link trade, update until you see my character name (abraham)

Edited by SlayerX