Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

Just now, DisobeyedCargo said:

don't even get me started on the toxic mire that is GameFAQ's 

I know right? There's only one single post on it that I actually like. Everything else is just, why?! An advantage of my favorite FE character not in Heroes is that the sick bastards are less likely to turn him into a fucked up person.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Miracle-Flora said:

I know right? There's only one single post on it that I actually like. Everything else is just, why?! An advantage of my favorite FE character not in Heroes is that the sick bastards are less likely to turn him into a fucked up person.

The whole place in an animal house!! 

Theres no room for honest and open discussion!! 

1 minute ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

The whole place in an animal house!! 

Theres no room for honest and open discussion!! 

It's quite ironic that it's even called GameFAQ's in the first place. It should be called "GameScramble's"

7 minutes ago, Miracle-Flora said:

I was there and they talk trash and had things that wasn't acceptable for people under 18, which is against their policies, I rarely go there, and I came here as a result.

3 minutes ago, Miracle-Flora said:

It's quite ironic that it's even called GameFAQ's in the first place. It should be called "GameScramble's"

I've seen a topic about Rex's design in XC2 devolve into a screaming fest about how The Xenoblade series has "devolved" 

2 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I was there and they talk trash and had things that wasn't acceptable for people under 18, which is against their policies, I rarely go there, and I came here as a result.

Serenes Forest > GameFAQ's >>>>>>>> YouTube Comments.

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I've seen a topic about Rex's design in XC2 devolve into a screaming fest about how The Xenoblade series has "devolved" 

EWWWWWWWW!!!!!!1!!!! REX LOOKS LIKE A CHILD HE SHOULDN'T BE IN WAR!!!!!1111!!!!1!!1!

I feel like my IQ went down several points writing that...

45 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I beat Breath of The Wild for the second time, thanks to rallyman.

Rallyman: I did you nothing, it was all you.  When you believe in yourself, you can accomplish anything!

I decided to change my Screenname Chipper Jones Fan in Korean, so no I'm not changing my profile picture because it is just the same, but in Korean. It may look like Chinese or Japanese but it is Korean.

Edited by 치퍼 존스 팬

Yeah, just wait until I move to the West Coast of Canada. Yes I will get citizenship there and forfeit my U.S. citizenship when I officially get my citizenship in Canada.

Edited by John Denver Fan

13 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

How do you expect to join the air force if you're leaving the country and forfeiting your citizenship?

I'm talking about the Canadian Air Force. I'm joining their Air Force. Maybe I could get citizenship there faster if I join the Canadian Air Force  

2 minutes ago, John Denver Fan said:

I'm talking about the Canadian Air Force. I'm joining their Air Force. Maybe I could get citizenship there faster if I join the Canadian Air Force  

Why Canada?

The United States is getting bland for me. So i'll be moving to Canada in the 2020s at the soonest. I would have more freedom in Canada. Yeah I will have to learn metric and I use British English which Canada has there will be kilometers instead of miles. I always wanted to be outside of the country. I will still be here even when I move there.

On 3/2/2018 at 3:01 AM, John Denver Fan said:

Yeah I feel your pain, she done it in my sleep and I was coming up with an idea when I woke up and found it locked like you said it is a load of bullshit since I go to that topic everyday. I bet you it was

Reveal hidden contents

It's moot, since the topic's closed permanently.  You can thank me for the fact that the topic was open for as long as it was.

And yes, that's a count reset.