Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

48 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Ooh, what difficulty are you playing on? 

H2 (Maniac).  I like a good challenge. :^_^:  Damn, is this game ever hard, though.  Can't even imagine Lunatic... It must be super hard to recruit/keep everyone alive on that difficulty.  

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

Same-turn reinforcements can burn in hell (unless it's The Binding Blade, then it's okay)

Wait 'til you meet these same-turn reinforcement Wyverns.  12MOV.  12!  :(:  Worst enemy ever!  :sob: 

Luckily I'm on the 3rd chapter they appear in now and my team members are almost all promoted (and the hell-beasts no longer double them).  

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Infinite Dreams said:

H2 (Maniac).  I like a good challenge. :^_^:  Damn, is this game ever hard, though.  Can't even imagine Lunatic... It must be super hard to recruit/keep everyone alive on that difficulty.  

Wait 'til you meet these same-turn reinforcement Wyverns.  12MOV.  12!  :(:  Worst enemy ever!  :sob: 

Luckily I'm on the 3rd chapter they appear in now and my team members are almost all promoted (and the hell-beasts no longer double them).  

You're keeping everyone alive too? Nice. I think my only death was Palla... on the chapter you get her. Oh, and I think, uh... that axe dude you get in Catria's joining chapter. And I've been told about those wyverns. Not looking forward to them AT ALL.

17 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Apparently. Most of the old counters haven't been around much, but we have plenty of new people! Not a whole lot of conversations though. Still a bit, but not much.

It's called I pop  in Discord instead of here more often because convenience. 

14 hours ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

What are your guys' favourite Pokemon? Mine is Chimecho.

Glacieon!!

7 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Maybe it's because I jumped into New Mystery's H2 mode blind, but it's bloody hard. I'm on the chapter you get Ogma, and I just can't muster the energy to continue. Same-turn reinforcements can burn in hell (unless it's The Binding Blade, then it's okay)

I mean I've never beaten anything higher than Normal for New Mystery, so don't look at me for advice.

6 hours ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

I love you, Meap.

Luv u 2 Sir Mycen~

2 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

It's called I pop  in Discord instead of here more often because convenience. 

Yeah, Discord has really spoiled me with its convenience... That's really the biggest reason I'm not on here more as well, unfortunately.

45 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I mean I've never beaten anything higher than Normal for New Mystery, so don't look at me for advice.

I'll only look your way if I want something else from you.

26 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I'll only look your way if I want something else from you.

D-Dusky, please... You and Deborah should keep this kind of talk for Discord...~

27 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

how are the things hanging with you

Well admittedly, life's been pretty dull after college. Ever since, it's all been dealing with everyone's problems at home with no escape.

And you?

5 minutes ago, Motendra said:

Well admittedly, life's been pretty dull after college. Ever since, it's all been dealing with everyone's problems at home with no escape.

And you?

Ouch. Sounds rough.

Things are okay with me. Should be moving into my new house early next week, so that's something to look forward to.

18 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

D-Dusky, please... You and Deborah should keep this kind of talk for Discord...~

But I have nothing to hide!

5 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

You're keeping everyone alive too? Nice. I think my only death was Palla... on the chapter you get her. Oh, and I think, uh... that axe dude you get in Catria's joining chapter. And I've been told about those wyverns. Not looking forward to them AT ALL.

Yeah, I'm obsessive about keeping everyone alive, even if I won't be using them.  

Spoiler

It was especially annoying with Astram cause that dude has a death wish.  I looked it up and I can't recruit him until later, but he fights your team like 3 fights in a row (and actually charges at you in 2 of them).  In the third fight, I actually had to trap him with 4 weaponless characters and a healer to heal them as he stabbed away at them with Mercurius.  

Nooooo, Palla's my favourite Whitewing!  RIP.  Haha.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

5 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

But I have nothing to hide!

But... but what if Sully finds out? I mean, we're divorced and all, but... I still worry that it might hurt him if he knew... :elisad:

5 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yeah, I'm obsessive about keeping everyone alive, even if I won't be using them.  

Reveal hidden contents

It was especially annoying with Astram cause that dude has a death wish.  I looked it up and I can't recruit him until later, but he fights your team like 3 fights in a row (and actually charges at you in 2 of them).  In the third fight, I actually had to trap him with 4 weaponless characters and a healer to heal them as he stabbed away at them with Mercurius.  

Nooooo, Palla's my favourite Whitewing!  RIP.  Haha.

I'm not so fussed. I wanted to use Palla, but Catria and Caeda do the job just fine.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

But... but what if Sully finds out? I mean, we're divorced and all, but... I still worry that it might hurt him if he knew... :elisad:

oh

I'm not having Sully's sloppy seconds. I feel sick.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

oh

I'm not having Sully's sloppy seconds. I feel sick.

D:

You didn't seem to feel that way when you invited me to your house before... Is having some prior experience really such a dealbreaker for you now?

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

D:

You didn't seem to feel that way when you invited me to your house before... Is having some prior experience really such a dealbreaker for you now?

Only when said prior experience is with Sully.