Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

2 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

The last day of Spring Break... gone already... 

What is this "Spring Break" thing that you speak of? It sounds entirely unfamiliar to me. Is it edible?

3 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I want to bake some cookies tonight... Maybe I'll do that.  :lol:  I have hardly anything to do this weekend and I love it.

What are you guys up to this weekend? :]

I started playing Danganronpa recently on the recommendation of a friend, so today was pretty much entirely playing that, plus grinding in the Tempest for Heroes. I lead a very exciting life, clearly.

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 19-3-2018 at 11:50 AM, Infinite Dreams said:

Hehe, New Mystery actually!  

OMG, she finally did it!  :D:  A Mag increase!

3OaIxTy.png

That's quite the level up!

On 19-3-2018 at 2:49 PM, Natalie said:

I'm playing NM as well! Yay for your Linde.

Nice! How far are you right now? Is the mage squad doing well?

On 20-3-2018 at 3:22 AM, Rezzy said:

Glad to hear all is well.

I may get a Discord at some point.  I'm behind the times when it comes to social media.  I tend to avoid things with audio, since my kids are always loud in the background.

I've never talked once over discord, and I still enjoy using it. You can even listen to other people without letting people hear you, it's awesome!

On 21-3-2018 at 3:58 AM, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

What are your guys' favourite Pokemon? Mine is Chimecho.

Snorlax!

On 21-3-2018 at 11:19 AM, DodgeDusk said:

Favourite Pokémon is Vikavolt, then Torkoal.

Maybe it's because I jumped into New Mystery's H2 mode blind, but it's bloody hard. I'm on the chapter you get Ogma, and I just can't muster the energy to continue. Same-turn reinforcements can burn in hell (unless it's The Binding Blade, then it's okay)

Blocking forts and the rescue staff are your friends there.

On 21-3-2018 at 12:57 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

H2 (Maniac).  I like a good challenge. :^_^:  Damn, is this game ever hard, though.  Can't even imagine Lunatic... It must be super hard to recruit/keep everyone alive on that difficulty.  

Wait 'til you meet these same-turn reinforcement Wyverns.  12MOV.  12!  :(:  Worst enemy ever!  :sob: 

Luckily I'm on the 3rd chapter they appear in now and my team members are almost all promoted (and the hell-beasts no longer double them).  

I'm doing a lunatic run and keeping everyone alive. The first few chapter are insane, but it becomes easier over time when your team starts to properly level. Early promoted Palla helps a lot (promoted her at lvl 11 in C3 or so I think), and the rescue staff is awesome. I've repaired it 2 times already, and I'm at C15 or so (the one after all the dragons).

What Kris are you using?

Also, you haven't played NM if you haven't ranted about Wyverns.

On 21-3-2018 at 2:12 PM, DodgeDusk said:

You're keeping everyone alive too? Nice. I think my only death was Palla... on the chapter you get her. Oh, and I think, uh... that axe dude you get in Catria's joining chapter. And I've been told about those wyverns. Not looking forward to them AT ALL.

But... Palla...

Palla is really strong early game, so that might be what's making this harder on you right now. Catria should surpass her later on though.

On 21-3-2018 at 7:58 PM, Infinite Dreams said:

Yeah, I'm obsessive about keeping everyone alive, even if I won't be using them.  

Reveal hidden contents

It was especially annoying with Astram cause that dude has a death wish.  I looked it up and I can't recruit him until later, but he fights your team like 3 fights in a row (and actually charges at you in 2 of them).  In the third fight, I actually had to trap him with 4 weaponless characters and a healer to heal them as he stabbed away at them with Mercurius.  

Nooooo, Palla's my favourite Whitewing!  RIP.  Haha.

Really? The first chapter he appeared it sucked, because he was guarding an area I wanted to get to (the bridge to stop the thieves and the forts to stop the reinforcements), but the later two weren't a real problem since I just cleared them before he could get to me.

Edited by Bartozio

@Bartozio I'm on Chapter 19 now, and I'm finding it pretty tough.  So many surprises.  :wacko: 

It's the one where you recruit the two paladins and two horsemen.  I'm going to put it down for tonight cause I just got surprised by some dracoknight reinforcements appearing right beside me (when I finally thought I was safe!) and I'm mad at them.  Seriously, this map is nuts.  Things coming from all sides and I have to try to keep these enemy horse guys alive to recruit them, gahhh.  I just looked up how to recruit them, and they all have to talk to each other one by one, which makes this harder!  I guess I'll think up a plan. :lol:  The last two chapters were surprisingly easy, but this one is... Wowza.

22 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That's quite the level up!

Thanks, she's doing a lot better now, haha.  I think she's currently level 13 promoted and capped speed a while ago.  I had to use a couple Spirit Dusts, but she's around 20 Mag now.

21 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

What Kris are you using?

Swordmaster, but I reclass her into a Dracoknight sometimes when I need her to move farther.

18 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Really? The first chapter he appeared it sucked, because he was guarding an area I wanted to get to (the bridge to stop the thieves and the forts to stop the reinforcements), but the later two weren't a real problem since I just cleared them before he could get to me.

I didn't engage him in the first map cause I figured out a way to get to the thieves without entering his range (took me a few tries to do that, though).  I found him annoying in the next two maps where he charges from the bridge and charges up from the desert.  I like to turtle my way through and kill every single enemy to get all the EXP I can.  That bridge chapter was pretty intense, but I killed everything (except Hardin obviously)!  Come to think of it, a lot of chapters in this game are intense.  It's pretty neat how much it makes you think... But not cool with how random the same-turn reinforcements are sometimes...  I guess resetting is all part of the Fire Emblem fun, eh? ;):

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

@Bartozio I'm on Chapter 19 now, and I'm finding it pretty tough.  So many surprises.  :wacko: 

It's the one where you recruit the two paladins and two horsemen.  I'm going to put it down for tonight cause I just got surprised by some dracoknight reinforcements appearing right beside me (when I finally thought I was safe!) and I'm mad at them.  Seriously, this map is nuts.  Things coming from all sides and I have to try to keep these enemy horse guys alive to recruit them, gahhh.  I just looked up how to recruit them, and they all have to talk to each other one by one, which makes this harder!  I guess I'll think up a plan. :lol:  The last two chapters were surprisingly easy, but this one is... Wowza.

Oh god, I have bad memories from playing that chapter on hard...

I just beat chapter 15, so I'm a bit behind you. Not looking forward to that chapter.

Thanks, she's doing a lot better now, haha.  I think she's currently level 13 promoted and capped speed a while ago.  I had to use a couple Spirit Dusts, but she's around 20 Mag now.

That's pretty good, my Merric and Malicia are still a good bit away from that. Go Linde!

Swordmaster, but I reclass her into a Dracoknight sometimes when I need her to move farther.

Ah yeah, that's the one downside my Kris is having. He's a beserker (started out as fighter), so he can't reclass to a dracoknight. Why do girls have it so much better in this game

7 hours ago, Bartozio said:

Nice! How far are you right now? Is the mage squad doing well?

I think I'm actually only on chapter 3... I've been trying to play like 3 games at once and I'm not good at balancing them. My avatar is doing really well as a mage, actually, which I'm fairly surprised about. But then again, I just really like mages a lot.