Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Wow eww what is her mag growth?

Just looked it up.  40%.  Dunno if that's a good or bad growth rate?  She started at level 4 with 4 Mag, so she hasn't leveled it up even once yet.  Well then, let's see how long she'll go without having it go up... I know who'll be getting all the Spirit Dust in the future. 

Having flashbacks of my level 20 6 Str Eirika...

---

I decided to have a little nap at 5pm today.  Woke up 5 hours later with drool on my pillow.  Super classy, eh? ;):  Wasted a good chunk of my Sunday.  :(:

4 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Just looked it up.  40%.  Dunno if that's a good or bad growth rate?  She started at level 4 with 4 Mag, so she hasn't leveled it up even once yet.  Well then, let's see how long she'll go without having it go up... I know who'll be getting all the Spirit Dust in the future. 

Having flashbacks of my level 20 6 Str Eirika...

---

I decided to have a little nap at 5pm today.  Woke up 5 hours later with drool on my pillow.  Super classy, eh? ;):  Wasted a good chunk of my Sunday.  :(:

Seems pretty good for SD I think?

ewwww 6 strength eirika.

I tried playing fe8 randomized. I got a 7 hp erika with 0 hp growth. I'm having trouble on 5x, as there are a ton of dancers with shadowshot, and most of the weapons that the game will give me have less than 30 hit.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

C'mon, I'm sure we all knew it was happening eventually~

I had to deal with Arcanite being Astolfo. Now you?

You can pitch that tent a street away.

4 hours ago, The Tipper of Scales said:

I tried playing fe8 randomized. I got a 7 hp erika with 0 hp growth. I'm having trouble on 5x, as there are a ton of dancers with shadowshot, and most of the weapons that the game will give me have less than 30 hit.

I hate enemy dancers with shadowshot with a passion. They suck. Otherwise, My playthrough is going well. My Eirika is a Tarvos and Ephraim is a Bard. Some crazy stuff can happen and I love it.

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude
I didn't know there was another page. I swear I'm a smart and functioning member of human society.