Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

I had to deal with Arcanite being Astolfo. Now you?

You can pitch that tent a street away.

Oh no, I'm not trying to be Astolfo. That'd be ridiculous! I'm just showing my appreciation for the most handsome member of the Paladins of Charlemagne~

18 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Guys who look like girls are weird.

Dang, so I shouldn't wear the hoop skirt when I meet you in person either, huh?

2 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Dang, so I shouldn't wear the hoop skirt when I meet you in person either, huh?

You should.

9 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

REZZY!!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!

210, nice to see you back.  How was your hiatus?

30 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

210, nice to see you back.  How was your hiatus?

It was good. I got a lot of school done and gained a fresh perspective on life. It wasn't the same without my internet mom though...

BTW they're living it up in Discord. You should get an account.

4 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

It was good. I got a lot of school done and gained a fresh perspective on life. It wasn't the same without my internet mom though...

BTW they're living it up in Discord. You should get an account.

Glad to hear all is well.

I may get a Discord at some point.  I'm behind the times when it comes to social media.  I tend to avoid things with audio, since my kids are always loud in the background.

Edited by Rezzy

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I may get a Discord at some point.  I'm behind the times when it comes to social media.  I tend to avoid things with audio, since my kids are always loud in the background.

You should! It's pretty convenient. People don't do audio that much really but what makes you think we don't want to hear your kids? Cute!

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I feel like I'm behind the times too!  I didn't even know what Discord was until recently.  I just signed up for the SF Discord just over a month ago or so, and it's pretty neat.  I don't usually type much cause I'm still a little bit shy about it, but it's fun to read.  :lol:  I think it's just text and not voice unless you enter the special voice chat room thingy (?).  

34 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I think it's just text and not voice unless you enter the special voice chat room thingy (?).

Yep, you have that right

12 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Only a few more days before I perform my school musical in front of a live audience. After that, Dobby is free!

Do something jazzy for me

Somehow

Lol

38 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Do something jazzy for me

Somehow

That would require having a late 1800s man just up and doing jazz hands and I'd rather not be yelled at for that, as funny that might be.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

You should.

Thanks Rezzy, I knew you'd understand!

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, audio is an option on Discord, but it's not required, so no need to worry about it if you don't want to use it. We just use text chatting the majority of the time; occasionally a few of us will hop on the audio chat for a bit, but again, both listening and speaking yourself are purely optional. Just be warned that most of us there are idiots and spout nonsense, so I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to see us being even bigger fools than we are on here.

I finally beat 5x. 

18 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Some crazy stuff can happen and I love it.

Yeah, Randomizers can be annoying, but working around the annoyances can make it fun and rewarding. or just make you glad that the annoying part is over.