Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Everybody looks good in a hoopskirt! Especially moles that I was once in a relationship with that I ended for some weird and unknowable reason!

I think you missed a few letters there, but don't worry, I fixed it for ya ;)

2 hours ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

Is anyone gonna roll for the new banner? I know I will for... reasons.

On one hand, I really want Catria because Catria is great. On the other hand, Alfonse has a skill that I've been waiting for now for months... I'm hoping I can get both, but we'll see how that works out I suppose.

7 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

So this became a boring thread where people just count after I left? Has it even been hot in my absence? Oh how I miss those glory days...

Apparently. Most of the old counters haven't been around much, but we have plenty of new people! Not a whole lot of conversations though. Still a bit, but not much.

8 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

So this became a boring thread where people just count after I left? Has it even been hot in my absence? Oh how I miss those glory days...

From what I hear, a lot of the discussion moved over to discord.

I've still been browsing and posting on SF here and there, but life's been pretty busy for me lately, so I haven't been posting as much.

1 minute ago, Wanderer-Of-Fates said:

What are your guys' favourite Pokemon? Mine is Chimecho.

Tough call between Rapidash and Sylveon for me. Not that I've really played any of the games, mind you, but... I just like their designs, haha.

I am loving New Mystery.  I'm on Chapter 13 right now.  So far, it's shaping up to be my 3rd favourite FE game after Fates and Awakening.  :D:  

However, I now have a new least favourite enemy.  FREAKIN' WYVERNS.  :(:

They're all like, oh, don't mind me, just gonna pop on over here with my 12MOV to 1RKO your guys with <16 speed (almost half my team).  And they usually come with a buddy or two.  And as (same-turn) reinforcements in Chapter 12.  Wow, I have never hated an enemy unit more.  I think the avatar was the only person on my team who could survive 2 hits from them.  They usually left my units with <10 health after a single attack.  Whew.  Hopefully that's the last of them... If not, I guess I'll survive.  I'm liking this game way too damn much to let them bring me down!

/Rave+Rant over.

11 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

Hey, nobody here knows my secret yet, right @Anime27Arts?

Oh man, way to make us curious. :P:

3 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

They're all like, oh, don't mind me, just gonna pop on over here with my 12MOV to 1RKO your guys with <16 speed (almost half my team).  And they usually come with a buddy or two.  And as (same-turn) reinforcements in Chapter 12.  Wow, I have never hated an enemy unit more.  I think the avatar was the only person on my team who could survive 2 hits from them.  They usually left my units with <10 health after a single attack.  Whew.  Hopefully that's the last of them... If not, I guess I'll survive.

That sounds like hell. However I will still hold that Cantors are one of the worst enemy units in the history of Fire Emblem.

On an unrelated note, Billy Joel is a good musical artist with a lot of good songs.

2 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I am loving New Mystery.  I'm on Chapter 13 right now.  So far, it's shaping up to be my 3rd favourite FE game after Fates and Awakening.  :D:  

Ah, I'm happy to hear that! It's cool to hear other people enjoying it; I really love it myself, which may be obvious, haha.

4 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Yep, you're definitely playing New Mystery, heh.

The wyverns are a huge pain, especially in the chapters that you're in now. They calm down a bit once you're out of that little story arc of chapters though, thankfully. But that movement is just... a bit too much, maybe.

3 minutes ago, IfIHadToPickADude said:

On an unrelated note, Billy Joel is a good musical artist with a lot of good songs.

Hot funk, cool punk, even if it's old junk... It's still rock and roll to me~

Favourite Pokémon is Vikavolt, then Torkoal.

Maybe it's because I jumped into New Mystery's H2 mode blind, but it's bloody hard. I'm on the chapter you get Ogma, and I just can't muster the energy to continue. Same-turn reinforcements can burn in hell (unless it's The Binding Blade, then it's okay)

11 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think you missed a few letters there, but don't worry, I fixed it for ya ;)

I love you, Meap.

7 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

They're all like, oh, don't mind me, just gonna pop on over here with my 12MOV to 1RKO your guys with <16 speed (almost half my team).  And they usually come with a buddy or two.  And as (same-turn) reinforcements in Chapter 12.  Wow, I have never hated an enemy unit more.  I think the avatar was the only person on my team who could survive 2 hits from them.  They usually left my units with <10 health after a single attack.  Whew.  Hopefully that's the last of them... If not, I guess I'll survive.  I'm liking this game way too damn much to let them bring me down!

/Rave+Rant over.

Ooh, what difficulty are you playing on?