Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

My favourites are AMAZING, thank you very much! Only pros can use Seliph, Eliwood, and Clive well. You just can't appreciate them because you're BAD.

Pffff Im bad

I bet you still score in the lower 3k range. You can't use them well, by your own admission. First thing you said after you promo'd Eliwood was that it may have been a mistake. What a loser!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Pffff Im bad

I bet you still score in the lower 3k range. You can't use them well, by your own admission. First thing you said after you promo'd Eliwood was that it may have been a mistake. What a loser!

You are.

Nah, high 4K. And I'll have you know my Eliwood and Clive are producing Christmas miracles right now. Recently got an S Support.

2 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

You are.

Nah, high 4K. And I'll have you know my Eliwood and Clive are producing Christmas miracles right now. Recently got an S Support.

I am not

I bet high 4k is something like 4301. Leave it to dusker to ship two pieces of crap together. better than putting them with actually usable units at least

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I am not

I bet high 4k is something like 4301. Leave it to dusker to ship two pieces of crap together. better than putting them with actually usable units at least

Proof, loser.

My Eliwood will be amazing once I get enough Dew, just you wait! My Clive is virtually all duked out. Just need Quick Riposte on him.

1 minute ago, DodgeDusk said:

Proof, loser.

My Eliwood will be amazing once I get enough Dew, just you wait! My Clive is virtually all duked out. Just need Quick Riposte on him.

The proof is in the pudding, moron:

Spoiler

8PW1PMx.png

Even with his weapon Eliw33d sucks. Even with QR Clive is nothing but inferior. You're wasting your time trying use units that reflect your true self!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

8PW1PMx.png

Even with his weapon Eliw33d sucks. Even with QR Clive is nothing but inferior. You're wasting your time trying use units that reflect your true self!

I've had that score before! I'm just as good as you!

Are there any other Sword Cavs with a high Res stat? Any other bulky Lance Cavs? I think not! They have their uses! You just can't see them! Too busy sticking to the standard meta!

3 minutes ago, DodgeDusk said:

I've had that score before! I'm just as good as you!

Are there any other Sword Cavs with a high Res stat? Any other bulky Lance Cavs? I think not! They have their uses! You just can't see them! Too busy sticking to the standard meta!

Show me pics or it never happened

If you're using a sword cav for res tanking you're an idiot. And if you insist, you should give him DC (which is a complete waste of time anyway). Camus is a bulky lance cav. He also comes with DC. He is INFINITELY better than anything Clive can acheive

25 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Show me pics or it never happened

If you're using a sword cav for res tanking you're an idiot. And if you insist, you should give him DC (which is a complete waste of time anyway). Camus is a bulky lance cav. He also comes with DC. He is INFINITELY better than anything Clive can acheive

I'm not so vain as to record my own triumphs.

Why is it a waste of time? That with Blazing Durandal gives him a niche for beating mages!

I don't have Camoose, remember?

1 hour ago, Arcanite said:

Reveal hidden contents

8PW1PMx.png

Look at this scrub who doesn't score in the 5k range

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

Tfw it takes you 3 trys  to get an item with an 8% spawn rate but 20 try's to get an item with a 30% spawn rate

As someone who was often at the mercy of the desire sensor in Monster Hunter, I can empathize with this feeling. 

2 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

The only thing I worry about arranged marriages is how it must be awkward to spend the first few days with your spouse. Then again, that probably happens with couples who dated with each other before....?

I'm not married yet, but I don't see how spending married days with a spouse would be any different than the non-married days if it's someone you had been dating (and living together before marrying, as most people do)?  

3 hours ago, SullyMcGully said:

When did this become an all out assault on my sincerity? You must all be jealous, because you are afraid to express your feelings. 

Awww.  I think you're sweet, actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for that stuff, though, because my SO did that to me before we started dating.  I honestly thought he was super annoying at first.  We never would have gotten together if he hadn't been so persistent.  :P:

Once compliments become sexual in nature, that's when they get into the "creepy" zone (IMO).  Currently, you seem to stay far away from that zone.  Never go there.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

High five.  I'm in the 5k+ club too.  :D:

10 minutes ago, Infinite Dreams said:

High five! Took me a lot of feathers to get there and whatever amount of luck allowed me to pull 7 Lucinas and 5 Azuras. But I feel it's worth is since I never left T20 since merging my Nino all the way to +10.

Just now, LuxSpes said:

High five! Took me a lot of feathers to get there and whatever amount of luck allowed me to pull 7 Lucinas and 5 Azuras. But I feel it's worth is since I never left T20 since merging my Nino all the way to +10.

Same here.  A lot of feathers.  My Laslow is +10 and my Reinhardt is +9 (only 1 of those Reins was pulled as a 5*).  I haven't left Tier 20 since August.  Seems the cutoff is rising at an alarming rate, though!

1 minute ago, Infinite Dreams said:

Same here.  A lot of feathers.  My Laslow is +10 and my Reinhardt is +9 (only 1 of those Reins was pulled as a 5*).  I haven't left Tier 20 since August.  Seems the cutoff is rising at an alarming rate, though!

I was thinking of pointing that out. Unless the RNG somehow blesses me with more copies of Lucina and Azura, I might have to drop them from my arena team and replace them with units I can more easily merge to +10. I'm probably going to replace Azura with Nowi as my blue unit since she has trainee BST and she's already at +5 . I might use a few of the TT orbs on the TT banner to see if I can get a few more copies of her or Lucina.

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

I'm not so vain as to record my own triumphs.

Why is it a waste of time? That with Blazing Durandal gives him a niche for beating mages!

I don't have Camoose, remember?

That's not being vain, that's having evidence.

If you don't have Camoose that's your fault buddy. Now you're forced to use garbage instead :/ Blazing Durandal on Eliweed is ick because his speed is hardly impressive at base. May as well just stick to counter killers like Sigurd and Xander and Eldigoon

1 hour ago, LuxSpes said:

Look at this scrub who doesn't score in the 5k range.

Considering I'm free to play and you're not, I think it only shows me to be more impressive :smug:

12x12

2 hours ago, Natalie said:

I'm just dropping in to say I haven't been on Heroes for days...

I've played for the dailies, but have been playing far less and hardly run out of stamina anymore.  They need to add a new batch of 3*s, so i actually have new units to raise.

4 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wait... arranged marriages are still a thing? In America? With homeschoolers? Virginia must be weird.

Yeah. Like I said, I've met girls whose parents were trying to set them up with me. That might seem like normal nosy parents, but they've taken it way too far.  For instance, one girl was ordered by her parents to dance with me at a social event in order to make my acquaintance. From there on out, at every social event we would both go to, she'd be there and we'd dance again. I eventually picked up that her parents were making her do it years later when I spoke with one of her older sisters. This is actually the same girl who had soft hands. After her parents decided dancing was evil, our little arrangement was broken off. Her parents probably wanted us to end up together because my family has a reputation for hard work and integrity. If they knew I played video games and flirted with girls on web forums, they would have steered clear of me. I don't know if you'd call this "arranged", but all of her sisters ended up with spouses their parents had picked out for them.

2 hours ago, Infinite Dreams said:

I'm not married yet, but I don't see how spending married days with a spouse would be any different than the non-married days if it's someone you had been dating (and living together before marrying, as most people do)?  

Awww.  I think you're sweet, actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for that stuff, though, because my SO did that to me before we started dating.  I honestly thought he was super annoying at first.  We never would have gotten together if he hadn't been so persistent.  :P:

Once compliments become sexual in nature, that's when they get into the "creepy" zone (IMO).  Currently, you seem to stay far away from that zone.  Never go there.

Finally, someone who understands me! I'm sure it isn't coincidental that your avatar is Inigo...

12 x 13 - 11

I was just decorating Christmas cookies and I made a murder scene again. Yay!

25 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah. Like I said, I've met girls whose parents were trying to set them up with me. That might seem like normal nosy parents, but they've taken it way too far.  For instance, one girl was ordered by her parents to dance with me at a social event in order to make my acquaintance. From there on out, at every social event we would both go to, she'd be there and we'd dance again. I eventually picked up that her parents were making her do it years later when I spoke with one of her older sisters. This is actually the same girl who had soft hands. After her parents decided dancing was evil, our little arrangement was broken off. Her parents probably wanted us to end up together because my family has a reputation for hard work and integrity. If they knew I played video games and flirted with girls on web forums, they would have steered clear of me. I don't know if you'd call this "arranged", but all of her sisters ended up with spouses their parents had picked out for them.

Strange... though I do know there are multiple levels of weirdness when it comes to homeschoolers. Some are fairy normal aside from the fact they homeschool, some have a couple of odd traits, some denounce all secular stuff and homeschool because they don't want to "corrupt" their kids, and it appears that some even try to control their kids lives and arrange whom the marry. Very peculiar, though I suppose not unexpected.

Anyway, off to watch A Christmas Story!

Edited by Rex Glacies

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Secretly, this entire website is made up entirely of people you know in person. This is where I would list examples, but I have no idea who you know outside of SF, so please fill in this part with relevant people.

...Would it be bad to say that I don't know who Tomska is either?

Hm. I guess that would kinda make sense then, but considering I haven't graduated yet, I'm gonna say it's still probably not likely. Also, I'm almost certain that none of my cousins know about this site (or even FE at all), and they especially wouldn't have known about before I did, which was a few years ago at this point. I think my sister is the only one who even knows about SF, actually. But again, please feel free to throw out some mole references the next time you talk to them. If nothing else, it should be fun to see them be confused, hehe.

I mean its possible.  @Rezzy looks like one of my friends as well but it's not as close of a resemblance.  I wouldn't be surprised. 

Uncultured scum.

Well to be fair, I don't talk FE to gus cousin. He just always see me on this website and thinks I'm a weirdo.

5 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Maybe I do know you!

... except I don't know anyone who looks like you.

I think the most probable reason is simply that you have a more active social life than the rest of us, and thus you are bound to find our doppelgangers.

I don't think its you.... but it might be.  Your name wouldn't be Gabe by chance would it? 

The only "social life" I really have is band since there's like 150 members in our band. I do go to public school which exposed me to more people than others on this forum.

5 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Oh yeah, and that's the other thing. I didn't recognize you from your picture either, @Anime27ArtsWhich means I'm really sorry if we do somehow know each other, because I'd feel bad about not remembering someone with your name and who looks like you at this point.

Even if we did know each other, I wouldn't figure you'd know me. I tend to fade into the background so its okay.

Edited by Anime27Arts

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

Don't remind me that I can't reach it even with a team of my strongest units because the only person who has any merges is Erika and Lyn and I dislike both of them (Can they just leave me alone I just want Christmas Robin) I'd say I'm free to play but I'm not, I have brought a single 75 orb pack to show my appreciation for the game

6 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Don't remind me that I can't reach it even with a team of my strongest units because the only person who has any merges is Erika and Lyn and I dislike both of them (Can they just leave me alone I just want Christmas Robin) I'd say I'm free to play but I'm not, I have brought a single 75 orb pack to show my appreciation for the game

You spent money on the game?

And here I thought you were one of the most sane people on this thread!

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You spent money on the game?

And here I thought you were one of the most sane people on this thread!

Yes I brought the pack of orbs that cost the price of a full price game because this game has given me more entertainment than 90% of games I have played this year, so I brought them to show my appreciation. I wouldn't buy orbs for the chance of pulling something because if you put my barracks in order of obtained you will see a line twenty blue units in a row without a single 5* because of course I used those orbs the same as I have been using every orb, to snipe Tannenboom.

Edited by Mackc2

1 hour ago, SullyMcGully said:

Finally, someone who understands me! I'm sure it isn't coincidental that your avatar is Inigo...

12 x 13 - 11

What did I just click my way in on?

1 minute ago, Mackc2 said:

Yes I brought the pack of orbs that cost the price of a full price game because this game has given me more entertainment than 90% of games I have played this year, so I brought them to show my appreciation. I wouldn't buy orbs for the chance of pulling something because if you put my barracks in order of obtained you will see a line twenty blue units in a row without a single 5*. 

Agreed.