Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

45 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Wait, what? Hot chocolate should be made with milk, not water. 

and this is coming from a vegan

I completely agree. You can't even call it hot chocolate without milk, otherwise it's just brown water.

I still think that lifestyle is a bad match-up for you, Natalie! Is it about your appearance or something? Because you look great and even if you didn't, I'd rather look terrible than live without dairy!

10 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wait a sec... you mean my illustrious name has already been stolen by another? How preposterous!

... Actually I'm surprised that there's only two of us.

I'm slowly adding people as friends, assuming I'm typing the names and numbers correctly.

... Heh, you know, despite all my experience with Miiverse and the 3DS/Wii U Friend codes and Pokemon and stuff, this is the first time I've ever really had people in my friend list. People I commonly interacted with, at least.

Saying things like that is what makes me think you are a homeschooler.

Also, is it just me, or is it the case that Bartozio posts here less than anyone else, but has the coolest things to say when he does post? I don't think he even cares about the counting part!

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

@Anime27Arts, wow, thanks. I'll have to consider getting one, probably The Last Specter, since I like things in chronological order. After I finish all the other games in my lineup to finish.

It's all good. Take your time. Its certainly not priority or anything. The longer you wait the more the 3DS games drop in price making it more convenient for you to get.

58 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

It's like a chat thing. I think it's similar to Skype, but I've never used Skype, so I cannot confirm. But that's where most of the players in the upcoming Mafia game are going to be interacting at, so it may be helpful for you to make an account. Like, super helpful. We need you, Rex.

We need you.

Discord is similar to skype in ways. I only made one for a project and never used it again. Main difference is there being servers that you are apart of with multiple different chats.  You simply have to make a lot of group chats adding individual people in to be able to do what the servers do. 

Discord bemuses me somewhat...

23 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I know this has been brought up before, but you're a terrible excuse for a british person!

Why, thank you Bart.

8 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

I still think that lifestyle is a bad match-up for you, Natalie! Is it about your appearance or something? Because you look great and even if you didn't, I'd rather look terrible than live without dairy!

Nah, I just don't really want to.

50 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Which means, time to shoot the imposter?

##Vote: Rex Glacies

52 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

I know this has been brought up before, but you're a terrible excuse for a british person!

She has the accent, but that's about it, apparently.

46 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Saying things like that is what makes me think you are a homeschooler.

Also, is it just me, or is it the case that Bartozio posts here less than anyone else, but has the coolest things to say when he does post? I don't think he even cares about the counting part!

Tee-hee.

I agree. He's not a common sight, but his posts are quite funny.

19 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Why, thank you Bart.

All in a days work, Nat.

50 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

4 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I agree. He's not a common sight, but his posts are quite funny.

Thanks guys! I'm generally a person of few words who makes all of them count (pun was not intended), but I generally end up fading away into the background. Nice to hear you all like my posts here. I love all of you as well of course!

Spoiler

So now I never have to say that last part to any of you individually right? I suck at mushy moments like this.

2^6

Goddammit why must I be so boastful when I play Civ V against my friends, I got half the players in the game to declare war on me because I finished the Manhattan project, I mean I wan't going to use the nukes. At least submarines are broken, 20 battleships mean nothing against 2 submarines 

2 hours ago, Mackc2 said:

Goddammit why must I be so boastful when I play Civ V against my friends, I got half the players in the game to declare war on me because I finished the Manhattan project, I mean I wan't going to use the nukes. At least submarines are broken, 20 battleships mean nothing against 2 submarines 

I don't know what this is but it's quite funny regardless.

21 hours ago, Rex Glacies said:

Wait a sec... you mean my illustrious name has already been stolen by another? How preposterous!

... Actually I'm surprised that there's only two of us.

I'm slowly adding people as friends, assuming I'm typing the names and numbers correctly.

... Heh, you know, despite all my experience with Miiverse and the 3DS/Wii U Friend codes and Pokemon and stuff, this is the first time I've ever really had people in my friend list. People I commonly interacted with, at least.

Add Mairon#9109 while you're at it too, mah boi. I know this post is like a day old, but pretend you're still at it.

7 minutes ago, Claudius I said:

Add Mairon#9109 while you're at it too, mah boi. I know this post is like a day old, but pretend you're still at it.

So you're saying your Discord number is over 9000?

2 hours ago, Claudius I said:

Add Mairon while you're at it too, mah boi. I know this post is like a day old, but pretend you're still at it.

I feel betrayed that this digital hand of peace was not extended to me as well...

2 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Am I like the only person on here who doesn't have you guys as Discord friends? That's kind of sad. But you know, if anyone feels like adding me it's Natalie#9461.

To be fair, like I said to Rex, I think most of us here have only had Discord for like a week, maybe. And I'm also absolutely terrible at adding people myself, so you can feel honored that you're like the second person I've actually sent a request to personally! Or you can feel like I'm a horrible and lazy person who makes an exception to his laziness every now and then. Take your pick!

6 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Am I like the only person on here who doesn't have you guys as Discord friends? That's kind of sad. But you know, if anyone feels like adding me it's Natalie#9461.

I only just got Discord, otherwise I would have already added you.

The atomic number for lead.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

To be fair, like I said to Rex, I think most of us here have only had Discord for like a week, maybe. And I'm also absolutely terrible at adding people myself, so you can feel honored that you're like the second person I've actually sent a request to personally! Or you can feel like I'm a horrible and lazy person who makes an exception to his laziness every now and then. Take your pick!

Haha aww thanks Meap. I knew I could count on you! I feel very honoured.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

I only just got Discord, otherwise I would have already added you.

Ah, I see. Still waiting for that request.