Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You gained the ability to drink Alcohol without any getting in any legal trouble!*

*Unless you drive while your BAC is either at or over 0.08%. Then you could be charged with DUI/DWI.

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude

2 hours ago, Anime27Arts said:

Hide contents

I'll ask you what I asked Natalie, did you get major Empire Strikes Back vibes the whole movie?

Spoiler

Yes, though that's part of the Star Wars thematic motif. It's always sort of the same story retold in different ways. I mean, the Force Awakens is basically a redo of Episode IV, and I'll guess IX will be reminiscent of VI.

1 minute ago, Rex Glacies said:
  Hide contents

Yes, though that's part of the Star Wars thematic motif. It's always sort of the same story retold in different ways. I mean, the Force Awakens is basically a redo of Episode IV, and I'll guess IX will be reminiscent of VI.

Spoiler

Okay I'm not crazy.  I thought I was the only one because everyone else said they didn''t see the comparison.

Dang it Beep! I've been waiting for hours for 27! 

28 :(

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay I'm not crazy.  I thought I was the only one because everyone else said they didn''t see the comparison.

Dang it Beep! I've been waiting for hours for 27! 

28 :(

Spoiler

I still haven't seen it yet (so I probably shouldn't be clicking the spoilers buy hey I like to live on the edge), but my sister said that she didn't think it was comparable at all to the past movies, so now I'm a bit conflicted...

I'm sorry... I was happy to get it, but now I feel bad, because I literally just happened to check this page when it happened :( You did deserve it more than I.

29 :(

*sips tea*

As for Star Wars, it's not much of a spoiler so I'll just mention that it didn't seem very Star Wars-y, but it did have the most similarities with Episode V out of all of them.

Spoiler

Though, on further thinking, I'd say its my least favorite out of all the Star Wars films. Not that it was bad, it just... wasn't as good as it could have been. I think the main problem was the lack of action throughout most of it i.e. they could have taken 30-45 minutes out of it and nothing would have changed.

And I didn't say it was the worst movie ever made. Don't put words in my mouth Beep!

Actual spoilers of sorts:

Spoiler

Kylo Ren though.

Spoiler

Like, second most insane character I've seen in fiction, after Lusamine.

Spoiler

But he's so cool and conflicted! Such an interesting character! Certainly one of my favorites from the entire series already. I can't wait to see where he goes in the next installment.

Spoiler

Also, anyone get Prince Zuko vibes from him?