Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If you weren't my friend I'd rip you to shreds for saying this

Honestly the fact that a Lego version spin off is probably better than anything they've ever done, says something. Wonder Woman was decent at best, so were ALLLLLLL the other recent films they have, including their TV shows which are ever more so horrible. Suicide Squad is the worst thing I've ever seen in my entire life

Everything that Marvel did was amazing, with the exception of Fantastic 4 and X-Men Apocalypse. LITERALLY every movie they've ever made was good.

Wonder Woman is really good though!   I'll admit some of the rest of the movies this past year have been iffy but Wonder Woman was amazing!!!  Their TV shows are actually really good! I remember growing up watching the cartoons and I loved it.  The only thing I can say about Marvel's cartoons is they sure like to start a lot of them, until they quickly get kicked off the air like Spectacular Spiderman. 

I actually liked Fantastic 4.....

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Wonder Woman is really good though!   I'll admit some of the rest of the movies this past year have been iffy but Wonder Woman was amazing!!!  Their TV shows are actually really good! I remember growing up watching the cartoons and I loved it.  The only thing I can say about Marvel's cartoons is they sure like to start a lot of them, until they quickly get kicked off the air like Spectacular Spiderman. 

I actually liked Fantastic 4.....

Starting to think there is just something wrong with your taste tbh

Their TV shows are just... bad. The acting is... bad. The Cartoons, those are okay. And I guess.... the Marvel Cartoons don't always do too great themselves.... but at least Marvel TV shows are great, for the most part. The CGI on the DC ones are just 

340px-Full_Injured_Wrys-1.png.753d0b19c2adca5cf5f0797989032b82.png

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Starting to think there is just something wrong with your taste tbh

Their TV shows are just... bad. The acting is... bad. The Cartoons, those are okay. And I guess.... the Marvel Cartoons don't always do too great themselves.... but at least Marvel TV shows are great, for the most part. The CGI on the DC ones are just 

340px-Full_Injured_Wrys-1.png.753d0b19c2adca5cf5f0797989032b82.png

Maybe there's something wrong with your tastes.

The TV shows acting can't be too bad if they had Mark Hamill on an episode of Flash.  Arrow is also a pretty decent show and I know Stephen Amell does well as Green Arrow.   Even so, I think DC has better characters. It's just a personal thing, but if you are going to hate on DC please don't do it here.

12 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Maybe there's something wrong with your tastes.

The TV shows acting can't be too bad if they had Mark Hamill on an episode of Flash.  Arrow is also a pretty decent show and I know Stephen Amell does well as Green Arrow.   Even so, I think DC has better characters. It's just a personal thing, but if you are going to hate on DC please don't do it here.

Says the twin that likes Leo

Well excuse me, but I can hate wherever I want, thank you very much. Especially if it's on DC AKA Humanity's biggest mistake. Mark Hamil being on one episode is literally all that show has. That is it. There is nothing else. Everything before and after that is just asking to be blinded by toxicity

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Says the twin that likes Leo

Well excuse me, but I can hate wherever I want, thank you very much. Especially if it's on DC AKA Humanity's biggest mistake. Mark Hamil being on one episode is literally all that show has. That is it. There is nothing else. Everything before and after that is just asking to be blinded by toxicity

What's wrong with Leo?  Nothing whatsoever.

So you are calling the injustice games bad too?  It's certainly better than any Marvel game because you know what Marvel Videogame do we have besides the lego games?

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

So you are calling the injustice games bad too?  It's certainly better than any Marvel game because you know what Marvel Videogame do we have besides the lego games?

I think I'll just keep my feelings to myself, on that matter

The fact that you have to expand the argument to the games, which arent even their exact main focus, should say something about how filthy they are tbh

8 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

I'll just say out of this.

393538733422673920.png

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I think I'll just keep my feelings to myself, on that matter

The fact that you have to expand the argument to the games, which arent even their exact main focus, should say something about how filthy they are tbh

393538733422673920.png

Oh really?  If you are going to tell me my favorite character is bad at least tell me you're reasoning unless it's just as bad as your DC reasoning.

How filthy I am?  Excuse me?  I am filthy because I don't agree with you?  

27 <<I'm too mad to enjoy this rn

Edited by Anime27Arts

28 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Oh really?  If you are going to tell me my favorite character is bad at least tell me you're reasoning unless it's just as bad as your DC reasoning.

How filthy I am?  Excuse me?  I am filthy because I don't agree with you?  

27 <<I'm too mad to enjoy this rn

I don't want to hurt your precious feelings
 393538733422673920.png

When I said how filthy they are, I meant DC, but honestly it doesn't make a difference at this point tbh

44 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

There are several marvel videogames that aren't lego ones. I'm not sure what you're implying here.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I don't want to hurt your precious feelings
 393538733422673920.png

When I said how filthy they are, I meant DC, but honestly it doesn't make a difference at this point tbh

My feelings aren't precious to you or we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

If it doesn't matter then why do you even claim to be my twin? Why be related to someone as disgusting as me. Am I right?

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

My feelings aren't precious to you or we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

If it doesn't matter then why do you even claim to be my twin? Why be related to someone as disgusting as me. Am I right?

They still are precious to me, I am just stating facts. I don't know much about Leo's character but in heroes he is literally fodder. Whatever it is that you like about him wasn't enough apparently, otherwise he'd have won one of the three gauntlets he was in lol

Ehhhh after this, not being your twin really doesn't seem so bad. If it means im not related to a DC lover, anyway. But I'll still be your twin <3 Somebody needs to complement your bad tastes, and i'm willing to bite the bullet :D:

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

They still are precious to me, I am just stating facts. I don't know much about Leo's character but in heroes he is literally fodder. Whatever it is that you like about him wasn't enough apparently, otherwise he'd have won one of the three gauntlets he was in lol

Ehhhh after this, not being your twin really doesn't seem so bad. If it means im not related to a DC lover, anyway. But I'll still be your twin <3 Somebody needs to complement your bad tastes, and i'm willing to bite the bullet :D:

You'd know if you'd actually play the game.  Even playing the game he's not in would give you idea of his character but you won't even play that,  the game with one your favorite characters which you've never actually played.  At least Leo is special enough to be 5*  only unit.   Your precious Nino is available as a 3 because IS practically has to give her away for people to actually use her. And at least Leo got in the gauntlet.  That's certainly more than Nino can say seeing as she hasn't been in one.

Don't worry, you don't need to pity me. I have plenty of people who are my friends and who won't trash my preferences and taste in things. No need to bite the bullet and talk to me, I'd hate to disgust you any further with my taste in silly movies or characters. 

3 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

You'd know if you'd actually play the game.  Even playing the game he's not in would give you idea of his character but you won't even play that,  the game with one your favorite characters which you've never actually played.  At least Leo is special enough to be 5*  only unit.   Your precious Nino is available as a 3 because IS practically has to give her away for people to actually use her. And at least Leo got in the gauntlet.  That's certainly more than Nino can say seeing as she hasn't been in one.

Don't worry, you don't need to pity me. I have plenty of people who are my friends and who won't trash my preferences and taste in things. No need to bite the bullet and talk to me, I'd hate to disgust you any further with my taste in silly movies or characters. 

Well I'm sorry if I have better things to do than play games. I also find it funny that you bring up Nino, who can actually kill Leo in most conditions because he's such a weakling. I guess it's a fair point that I haven't played his game, or Oboro's, but I didn't need to to know Oboro was amazing. I read all her supports, and we both can agree she's great. This Leo guy though.... meh. Seems like you don't dispute that he's basically fodder, at least. People can like who they like but when they hardly put in work what's the point of even doing anything if all they can do is.... nothing? lol

I mean, your preferences are trash though, that's the fact of the matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't want anyone to have the burden of dealing with your tastes so, you should appreciate someone willing to defend you for your rather.... unique tastes 

"Suppose that you were sitting down at this table. The napkins are in front of you, which napkin would you take? The one on your ‘left’? Or the one on your ‘right’? The one on your left side? Or the one on your right side? Usually you would take the one on your left side. That is ‘correct’ too. But in a larger sense on society, that is wrong. Perhaps I could even substitute ‘society’ with the ‘Universe’. The correct answer is that ‘It is determined by the one who takes his or her own napkin first.’ …Yes? If the first one takes the napkin to their right, then there’s no choice but for others to also take the ‘right’ napkin. The same goes for the left. Everyone else will take the napkin to their left, because they have no other option. This is ‘society’… Who are the ones that determine the price of land first? There must have been someone who determined the value of money, first. The size of the rails on a train track? The magnitude of electricity? Laws and Regulations? Who was the first to determine these things? Did we all do it, because this is a Republic? Or was it Arbitrary? NO! The one who took the napkin first determined all of these things! The rules of this world are determined by that same principle of ‘right or left?’! In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers’. In the case of this table, the ‘eldest’ or the ‘Master of the party’ will take the napkin first… Because everyone ‘respects’ those individuals.”

- Funny Valentine, the 23rd President of the United States of America.

27 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well I'm sorry if I have better things to do than play games. I also find it funny that you bring up Nino, who can actually kill Leo in most conditions because he's such a weakling. I guess it's a fair point that I haven't played his game, or Oboro's, but I didn't need to to know Oboro was amazing. I read all her supports, and we both can agree she's great. This Leo guy though.... meh. Seems like you don't dispute that he's basically fodder, at least. People can like who they like but when they hardly put in work what's the point of even doing anything if all they can do is.... nothing? lol

I mean, your preferences are trash though, that's the fact of the matter ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't want anyone to have the burden of dealing with your tastes so, you should appreciate someone willing to defend you for your rather.... unique tastes 

Thats funny because Nino does 0x2 damage to Leo everytime I'm against one. Doesn't seem like killing him to me.  Did you actually even bother to read his supports because if you did and knew even the slightest bit about me, you'd know why I like him. Anyone can use anyone for fodder.  Like I could just go and Fodder off, and have, foddered a Nino for Cecelia. Maybe next time I can fodder her to Boey.   You know Leo is the pnly Calavery Red Mage in the game so he serves more purpose than Nino who can be replaced with a plethora of green infantry mages.

Your opinion is certainly not fact.  Rex up there agreed that Leo was good, dows that make his interests trash as well?  Everything doesn't revolve around you, so you don't get to decide if my tastes are trash or not.  I know there are other people who agree with my tastes and will appreciate them much more than you will.  So no worries, you don't have to burden yourself with my presence anymore because I am that much of a nuisance.

Edited by Anime27Arts

26 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Thats funny because Nino does 0x2 damage to Leo everytime I'm against one. Doesn't seem like killing him to me.  Did you actually even bother to read his supports because if you did and knew even the slightest bit about me, you'd know why I like him. Anyone can use anyone for fodder.  Like I could just go and Fodder off, and have, foddered a Nino for Cecelia. Maybe next time I can fodder her to Boey.   You know Leo is the pnly Calavery Red Mage in the game so he serves more purpose than Nino who can be replaced with a plethora of green infantry mages.

Your opinion is certainly not fact.  Rex up there agreed that Leo was good, dows that make his interests trash as well?  Everything doesn't revolve around you, so you don't get to decide if my tastes are trash or not.  I know there are other people who agree with my tastes and will appreciate them much more than you will.  So no worries, you don't have to burden yourself with my presence anymore because I am that much of a nuisance.

I don't believe that for a second, but if that's what you want to believe then fine. I read a support or two a while ago but none of them were even memorable, otherwise I'd recall them now, like I do with Oboro. And if you recommend some that I should read, I would read them, but your taste is questionable at best so..... also if you knew anything about heroes you'd know a red mage on a horse does basiaclly nothing in the meta, not to mention his prf being complete garbage. They hesiste to give him a refine because they know there's hardly anything they can do to make him useful ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ You can fodder your Ninos if you want, if you like shooting yourself in the foot

It's definitely not opinion, it's just a fact. I believe this same Rex Glacies said that everyone is on the Marvel side. If you had a drop of logic and general good taste you'd be too but instead you like.... DC..... you should be happy that I am happy to deal with you. I have you followed so I can look at all your posts and let everyone you're talking to know that what you say may not exactly make sense 

2af915882260fdb89538d1610e1d9baa.svg

Edited by Arcanite