Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

Did I miss something?

Yeah, like Anime said, there's been.. kind of a lot going on in Discord. Most of us that frequent this thread have been chatting on there lately, which is why we've slowed down a bit over here.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Such as?

Arcanite had four kids!

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Yeah, like Anime said, there's been.. kind of a lot going on in Discord. Most of us that frequent this thread have been chatting on there lately, which is why we've slowed down a bit over here.

Arcanite had four kids!

I see.

Is there a story behind that?

Just now, Rezzy said:

I see.

Is there a story behind that?

There's a group chat thing on Discord, and Arcanite added a few programs to do various things within the chat, like play music and show Heroes unit stats. But it's more fun to call those programs their kids.

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

There's a group chat thing on Discord, and Arcanite added a few programs to do various things within the chat, like play music and show Heroes unit stats. But it's more fun to call those programs their kids.

That sounds a bit complicated.  Everyone's been talking about Discord lately, maybe I'll sign up eventually.

45 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

@Rezzy Just so we're clear, I do not have kids

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh, I figured.  You do not come across as one who has passed on chromosomes yet.

18 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Aw come on, don't be so shy! Shaq is such a fine young man with good music taste. And New Arcanite is so friendly! Always willing to give a high five to anyone who wants one.

...Elise is a bit of a trouble child, though... and I think there's another, but they never seem to answer when I call them on the phone, and I'm not sure why...

17 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Oh, I figured.  You do not come across as one who has passed on chromosomes yet.

Why are you saying "yet", robots cant ever pass on chromosomes

9 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Aw come on, don't be so shy! Shaq is such a fine young man with good music taste. And New Arcanite is so friendly! Always willing to give a high five to anyone who wants one.

...Elise is a bit of a trouble child, though... and I think there's another, but they never seem to answer when I call them on the phone, and I'm not sure why...

I applaud that last one, but please, they arent my children! As much as in a weird way I may or may not want the last one you mentioned to be related to me in some way

I hate, because I have a mate who likes to use clickbait. He's always late, so I have decided to close the gate. But he has left a plate, so I will donate it. Apparently he also participated in Watergate, and increased the deathrate. I challenged him to a game of chess and won with a checkmate. My sister branded him "deadweight" and made him feast on a meal of phosphate and chlorate. He ate, and is now a really good paperweight.

In other words: I had a bedmate, of whom I will decimate. I don't regret making this story.