Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

1 hour ago, DodgeDusk said:

FLORA HEALS AN ACHING SOUL.

I am so sick of hearing Dromarch say that 

I will however never get sick of hearing OVERLOAD THUNDER BEAM!!!

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

You are aware that you'll need to complete all the sidequests (or at least a bunch- I don't know about the superboss) to unlock an extra scene in the ending, right?

I don't think you need to get any of the bad endings though for that bonus scene; some of the bad endings are rather interesting for one reason or another, and they don't take much additional effort to view. So if you haven't checked them out, try it.

I was aware of something of the sort, yes, but first things first - actually finish the game before aiming for the perfect ending.

Oh... so you mean I've been destroying the world multiple times for nothing? Dang.

56 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

hey @IfIHadToPickADude if you had to pick a dude which dude would you pick?

Easy, Yusuke Kitagawa from Persona 5. 

Edited by IfIHadToPickADude

32 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

How did you make this typo?

1 hour ago, Rex Glacies said:

Oh... so you mean I've been destroying the world multiple times for nothing? Dang.

Spoiler

You're telling me you didn't get a laugh out of Marco of all people killing everyone? Or get a little creeped out by Aht trapping Stocke into a pocket dimension to protect him? The bad endings are fairly well written. I only wish we got to play a couple of them for a while as opposed to immediately cutting to a cutscene or text. Stocke doing assassinations for Diaz sounded so fun!

30 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

How did you make this typo?

Hide contents

You're telling me you didn't get a laugh out of Marco of all people killing everyone? Or get a little creeped out by Aht trapping Stocke into a pocket dimension to protect him? The bad endings are fairly well written. I only wish we got to play a couple of them for a while as opposed to immediately cutting to a cutscene or text. Stocke doing assassinations for Diaz sounded so fun!

It's not a typo is you mean to do it.

Spoiler

What do you mean Marco kills everyone? I haven't failed that much! Or I haven't played enough. Still need to beat Heiss in the alternate history.

I did do that one though. I thought siding with Granorg for a while would help us find more information or something, not destroy the world.

Spoiler
18 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

What do you mean Marco kills everyone? I haven't failed that much! Or I haven't played enough. Still need to beat Heiss in the alternate history.

I did do that one though. I thought siding with Granorg for a while would help us find more information or something, not destroy the world.

Whoops! My bad for ruining it! It is still worth viewing though. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out which decision and what choice in said decision leads to that outcome when you look through the sidequests.

And it is saying something of Stocke's skill that he is able to get Diaz into such a fix in the first place, and then afterwards just go off and kill Hugo. Stocke is by no means a newbie main character. Too good? Well maybe, but he does it in a classy way.