Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bartozio said:

It's amazing how every assasin here seems to be pretty bad at his job...

I'm glad you're still around though!

Just means you guys are hiring the wrong people.  I know a group that always delivers on their kills.  Just not sure I should tell everyone who or I will be next.

1 minute ago, Anime27Arts said:

Just means you guys are hiring the wrong people.  I know a group that always delivers on their kills.  Just not sure I should tell everyone who or I will be next.

Oh, but I'd never hire anyone to kill you. Can't say the same about your twin though.

You don't happen to know whether they're cheap enough and not to into morals?

1 minute ago, Bartozio said:

Hmm, are you sure you're not the culprit then?

I can promise you with 99% certainty that I am not the culprit. Source: me, a trustworthy guy. Also, I was already proven to be the mole a bunch of pages back, so it's statistically improbably that I would be the culprit as well.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

I can promise you with 99% certainty that I am not the culprit. Source: me, a trustworthy guy. Also, I was already proven to be the mole a bunch of pages back, so it's statistically improbably that I would be the culprit as well.

You're seriously trying to bullshit a mathematician into believing something by messing around with statistics? That's just dumb.

There's no way the culprit would do something that dumb. you're clearly not the culprit.

Unless you expected me to think like that, which means you actualy are the culprit.

Although the real culprit would have seen through me figuring this out, which means he wouldn't say this. So I guess you're not the culprit.

But you could have seen through me thinking this way and...

I'm starting to get a headache, so I'll just let you go for now.

Just now, Bartozio said:

I'm starting to get a headache, so I'll just let you go for now.

Yes! It worked!

My appeal to you as a fellow intelligent and hard-working individual, I mean. I don't want to send the wrong message here. Of course, you understand that, as a fellow intelligent and hard-working individual, like myself.

1 minute ago, DefaultBeep said:

Yes! It worked!

My appeal to you as a fellow intelligent and hard-working individual, I mean. I don't want to send the wrong message here. Of course, you understand that, as a fellow intelligent and hard-working individual, like myself.

I get the feeling I'm being manipulated here, but I'm having to much of a headache to think properly, so whatever.

Uhm, yeah, fellow hard-working individuals are always nice to meet. Good work mate.

I think that we should all believe Beep. His evidence is solid like rocks, not soft and baseless like a worthless wet mountain. My mountain days are over: I have seen the benefits that a strong foundation like a molehill can hold. Literally! Hold! Foundation! Ha ha. Anyway. From now on, I vote that mountains of evidence should be discarded, and instead only small yet sturdy molehills should be considered.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think that we should all believe Beep. His evidence is solid like rocks, not soft and baseless like a worthless wet mountain. My mountain days are over: I have seen the benefits that a strong foundation like a molehill can hold. Literally! Hold! Foundation! Ha ha. Anyway. From now on, I vote that mountains of evidence should be discarded, and instead only small yet sturdy molehills should be considered.

Reputations should come from others, not one's own self. Even if said self has another version of themselves that they refer to in third person, or something. Ergo, it is unreasonable to assume that you aren't the culprit of whatever you're the culprit of.

In other words, I say we kill the Beep!