Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Um... guys? I hate to say it, but remember how I said there was mole, like, a week ago? Well, I was only joking. So whatever you were about to do to Beep, you should do to me instead.

Wait... so I'm not the mole? And here I thought that I had been lying to myself about not being the mole. I have regained my own trust again.

Also, jeez, this has actually been going on for two weeks now. I can't believe that we all managed to be so dedicated. Shoutout to Rex Glacies for re-kicking off this crazy train.

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Dammit Beep, I will pour hot tea on thee, 601

I may disagree with being the culprit, but I can't deny that I've become a greedy collector of multiples of 100. I would not blame anyone for wishing to harm me for my sinful actions.

Yeesh, and in the other thread people were criticizing me for necromancy. It's nice to see some love. Maybe @DefaultBeep isn't the culprit of the unknown crime after all or is he just trying to get on my good side? Anyway, thanks guys!

Also: your constant change of member title is always fun to see, @DefaultBeep.

18 minutes ago, Rex Glacies said:

Yeesh, and in the other thread people were criticizing me for necromancy. It's nice to see some love. Maybe @DefaultBeep isn't the culprit of the unknown crime after all or is he just trying to get on my good side? Anyway, thanks guys!

Also: your constant change of member title is always fun to see, @DefaultBeep.

The fact that this thread about avoiding the mods' attention was brought back by practically breaking a forum rule is too perfect for me to not appreciate. And that's one molehill of evidence that's 100% true!

Glad that I can entertain. I couldn't decide what to make my member title when I signed up, so this thread has been a pretty good fix for that.

Edited by DefaultBeep