Truthblade

How Far Can We Count Before A Mod Shows Up (the answer was 6)

714 posts in this topic

I think that we should all believe Beep. His evidence is solid like rocks, not soft and baseless like a worthless wet mountain. My mountain days are over: I have seen the benefits that a strong foundation like a molehill can hold. Literally! Hold! Foundation! Ha ha. Anyway. From now on, I vote that mountains of evidence should be discarded, and instead only small yet sturdy molehills should be considered.

Well if even beep is trusting beep then I have no choice but to trust beep 

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

I think that we should all believe Beep. His evidence is solid like rocks, not soft and baseless like a worthless wet mountain. My mountain days are over: I have seen the benefits that a strong foundation like a molehill can hold. Literally! Hold! Foundation! Ha ha. Anyway. From now on, I vote that mountains of evidence should be discarded, and instead only small yet sturdy molehills should be considered.

Reputations should come from others, not one's own self. Even if said self has another version of themselves that they refer to in third person, or something. Ergo, it is unreasonable to assume that you aren't the culprit of whatever you're the culprit of.

In other words, I say we kill the Beep!

Um... guys? I hate to say it, but remember how I said there was mole, like, a week ago? Well, I was only joking. So whatever you were about to do to Beep, you should do to me instead.

But kill the Gully doesn't have the same ring to it 

10 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Um... guys? I hate to say it, but remember how I said there was mole, like, a week ago? Well, I was only joking. So whatever you were about to do to Beep, you should do to me instead.

Wait... so I'm not the mole? And here I thought that I had been lying to myself about not being the mole. I have regained my own trust again.

Also, jeez, this has actually been going on for two weeks now. I can't believe that we all managed to be so dedicated. Shoutout to Rex Glacies for re-kicking off this crazy train.

All hail the King of Ice and Necroposting Rex Glacies!

Petition to make Rex the Official Unofficial Official Necroposter of Serenes Forest?

How about we just make him, the Unofficial Official Unofficial Official Necroposter of Serenes since we might need a mod to make it official 

Got another one!

Edited by DefaultBeep

Dammit Beep, I will pour hot tea on thee, 601

Just now, Mackc2 said:

Dammit Beep, I will pour hot tea on thee, 601

I may disagree with being the culprit, but I can't deny that I've become a greedy collector of multiples of 100. I would not blame anyone for wishing to harm me for my sinful actions.

Just you watch I will become the Pirate King one to get 1000.