Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Natalie said:

Were there two 205's? Or maybe I'm just blind.

Yeah, both of the last two posts on the previous page were 205. I think we got it fixed up now, though.

If there's a reason why you shouldn't be welcome, I have completely forgotten it, so I'd say your good. Feel free to remind me if you did something horrible and unforgivable, though.

4 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

I feel like I am no longer welcome in this thread

Well, not if you steal 216 from me! Its one of my favorite route themes from Sinnoh!

Though, I guess it plays on Route 217 as well...

... Unless Beep steals that number from me as well.

... Curse you Beep. Curse you.

Just now, Rex Glacies said:

Well, not if you steal 216 from me! Its one of my favorite route themes from Sinnoh!

Though, I guess it plays on Route 217 as well...

... Unless Beep steals that number from me as well.

... Curse you Beep. Curse you.

To quote Abraham Lincoln: "No problem, bro, anytime."

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.  I have many of the book sets, the original cuts of all of the movies, and a most of Clone Wars on DVD.  Haven't had the time to get Rebels on DVD yet though.....Yes I am a nerd and I'm okay with that.

3 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I used to read a lot of the expanded universe books, but that's about it.

Which is now noncanon. Thank Disney for that.

Though I don't mind it too much as it was a big expanded universe, which for someone like who wants to keep up on all parts of the story, is annoying. Plus there was always the issue of the writers contradicting each other due to how much there was to keep track in the EU, or different perspectives they had on it.

I like to think the Square-cube law applies to fiction in regards to EU materials. Which is also why I don't read comic books. Those things have been going on for so long the writers keep coming up with bullshit to keep them going. Hydra Cap anyone?

14 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm a huge Star Wars nerd.  I have many of the book sets, the original cuts of all of the movies, and a most of Clone Wars on DVD.  Haven't had the time to get Rebels on DVD yet though.....Yes I am a nerd and I'm okay with that.

I don't think you need to worry about being ashamed of being a nerd of anything here, considering we're on a Fire Emblem forum. I like Star Wars, it's just not something that I pay terribly close attention to anymore; I will fully admit to being way too into Battlestar Galactica, though.

The books I remember reading most were part of a Goosebumps-like series called Galaxy of Fear. I don't know why I read it, considering I hated anything scary when I was a kid, but there's was something about them that drew me in. I should try to find some of them and reread them.

8 minutes ago, RedRob said:

Which is now noncanon. Thank Disney for that.

Though I don't mind it too much as it was a big expanded universe, which for someone like who wants to keep up on all parts of the story, is annoying. Plus there was always the issue of the writers contradicting each other due to how much there was to keep track in the EU, or different perspectives they had on it.

I like to think the Square-cube law applies to fiction in regards to EU materials. Which is also why I don't read comic books. Those things have been going on for so long the writers keep coming up with bullshit to keep them going. Hydra Cap anyone?

Ah yes, the things I remember most about Star Wars are now wiped from existence. Goodbye, Leia and Han's children.

I would love to get into comic books, but they're so vast and intimidating that it almost seems pointless. My best shot would probably be the Mega Man Archie series, which wasn't too terribly long before it ended, and I actually caught the first few story arcs when they were released.

Edited by DefaultBeep

The people at SF and Tvtropes are the closest I have to friends. Who cares if you're a nerd. You could always be like me.

11 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Ah yes, the things I remember most about Star Wars are now wiped from existence. Goodbye, Leia and Han's children.

I would love to get into comic books, but they're so vast and intimidating that it almost seems pointless. My best shot would probably be the Mega Man Archie series, which wasn't too terribly long before it ended, and I actually caught the first few story arcs when they were released.

I mean, they still have one, who is part of SW7. Kind of a whiny ass bitch though.

They're kind of pointless with all the retcons. I mean, one of the most cliche jokes about comic books is how no one stays dead. Honestly, I like manga more than comics since manga tends to have some end goal in mind. Comic books don't, and bend over backwards to keep moving.

Edited by RedRob