Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DefaultBeep said:

Although, now I'm curious to see how similar this aspect was: were your parents incredibly strict about what you could watch/read/play for a while, but then once they started easing up, they did so basically all at once? I remember not being able to even play most games rated E10+ until I was actually 10 (thankfully at least the N64 Smash Bros. was rated E!), but within like a year after that, they were fine with me playing most M-rated games, and very few movies were considered off-limits to watch as a family.

Yeah, that's how it was for me. In my case I think it was because they got so tired of being strict with my older siblings that they lowered the restrictions once they moved out.

Edited by SullyMcGully

5 minutes ago, SullyMcGully said:

Yeah, that's how it was for me. In my case I think it was because they got so tired of being strict with my older siblings that they lowered the restrictions once they moved out.

Interesting. Me and my sister are pretty close in age, so I think for us it might've been more of them getting tired of being strict in general. Plus my sister was more... rebellious for a while, and she kept fighting for more "freedom" in areas like the Internet and music and so on. That might've played a part in their decision.

Just now, Anime27Arts said:

We have the same favorite number!  I've never liked you more.

Hooray! I'm glad that my number preference has earned some level of appreciation.