Count Until Mods Post! Current Count: 69 haha sex number

Truthblade

• Replies 13.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Bartozio said:

You bless me, but fail to write my name right

Snorlax is best pokemon, I'll fight you anytime over it mate.

Also, 78

I'm not good at giving blessings when I stay up until 3 in the morning just to get a stupid number in a forum thread.

Rapidash and Ponyta are legit the only ones I care about. Squirtle's cute too, I guess. I love a good triple pun name. Thanks a lot, Smash 4 :(

57 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

I'm not good at giving blessings when I stay up until 3 in the morning just to get a stupid number in a forum thread.

Rapidash and Ponyta are legit the only ones I care about. Squirtle's cute too, I guess. I love a good triple pun name. Thanks a lot, Smash 4 :(

That might change if you actually played the game...

11 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

That might change if you actually played the game...

Hey, like I've said, I've played Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Monopoly! They were in both of those! Rapidash was beautiful and majestic and quite photogenic in Snap, let me tell you. And the combined power of Ponyta and Rapidash almost let me win the round of Monopoly I played. I'll never forgive you, Jake, or your evil Nidoking and Nidoqueen spaces.

Edited by DefaultBeep

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

Hey, like I've said, I've played Pokémon Snap and Pokémon Monopoly! They were in both of those! Rapidash was beautiful and majestic and quite photogenic in Snap, let me tell you. And the combined power of Ponyta and Rapidash almost let me win the round of Monopoly I played. I'll never forgive you, Jake, or your evil Nidoking and Nidoqueen spaces.

But Monopoly is a boring game, even if you theme it around pokemon, and you don't use pokemon if you just take pictures of them...

7 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

But Monopoly is a boring game, even if you theme it around pokemon, and you don't use pokemon if you just take pictures of them...

Why would I want to use Pokémon? That's terrible! It's practically dog fighting, not to mention the abuse they must endure within those Poké Balls. There's a lot of corruption and oppression within the Pokémon society, and I for one want no part in something so vile.

Monopoly can be fun with the right group and mindset. For example, my mindset was "Do anything in my power to obtain Ponyta and Rapidash, even if it means getting rid of extremely valuable properties through a trade." And I did just that, so I'd say I won in the end no matter what that jerk Jake says.

If a Roman Emperor approves of a Pokémon, then that's enough to convince me of its worth. Not that I wasn't already, but it's nice to have reassurance.

94 I totally forgot to count last time, too. I blame the heated emotions brought up my Monopoly.

1 hour ago, DefaultBeep said:

Why would I want to use Pokémon? That's terrible! It's practically dog fighting, not to mention the abuse they must endure within those Poké Balls. There's a lot of corruption and oppression within the Pokémon society, and I for one want no part in something so vile.

Monopoly can be fun with the right group and mindset. For example, my mindset was "Do anything in my power to obtain Ponyta and Rapidash, even if it means getting rid of extremely valuable properties through a trade." And I did just that, so I'd say I won in the end no matter what that jerk Jake says.

Use them, befriend them and fight toghether with them, does it really matter what it's called? Pokemon love a good fight, that's just the way they are. I mean, why else would pokemon start to love you after having fought alongside you long enough? It's kind of like saying boxing coaches are evil for letting people fight it out in a ring.

Also, I feel like you should always play a game to win, so aiming for something other then winning means you're not really playing monopoly but a different game that looks like monopoly (while the other people are still playing monopoly). Not really my thing, but you should do whatever you find fun to do.

97, one more prime for me!

10 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Use them... does it really matter what it's called?

Pokemon love a good fight, that's just the way they are.

pokemon start to love you after having fought... you long enough

12 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

boxing coaches are evil

All frightening and despicable quotes about an equally frightening and despicable game. No one wonder my parents wouldn't let me play or watch this series, it's a horrible influence on today's youth.

I apologize if my comments have come across as harsh, I've just been feeling a bit

098Krabby.png

When I was younger, my siblings and I were pretty much encouraged to play handheld consoles because games like monopoly caused too many fights, while playing Pokemon Yellow never did.

But Pokemon is basically the same game churned out every time, while each game of monopoly can be so vastly different. But you've basically won if you have the dark blues.

37 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

All frightening and despicable quotes about an equally frightening and despicable game. No one wonder my parents wouldn't let me play or watch this series, it's a horrible influence on today's youth.

It seems you are simply not ready yet to fully understand the outside world. A shame.

16 minutes ago, Natalie said:

When I was younger, my siblings and I were pretty much encouraged to play handheld consoles because games like monopoly caused too many fights, while playing Pokemon Yellow never did.

I sure hope Mario Party wasn't one of the games you were encouraged to play over Monopoly. That seems like it'd be the worst of both worlds

12 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Note to self add beep to the kill list 

:(

I'm sorry. Please don't

102Exeggcute.png

me.

5 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Always Watching you Beep!  Always watching!

4 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

I quoted her she will be back as my testing has shown 

I'm amazed that you guys still think I'm the biggest suspect when Mackc2 goes and pulls stunts like this.

Edited by DefaultBeep